Chapter Fifteen: Inner Strength

[3rd Person]

The Rangers were inside of an area, where Daggeron is training them. They all were Morphed.

Clare, Jenji and Apollo were watching them from Rootcore.

"This training exercise is harder than it looks." Daggeron told them. "Ready to begin?" He asked.

"Ready!" Everyone replied.

"Excellent." Daggeron said. "Now capture the practice brooms."

Everyone used their Magi Staff, and caught the practice brooms.

"Descend." Daggeron said, he snaps his fingers.

Chip, Madison, Lupin, Nick, Vida and Kai. All of their practice brooms descend towards them.

"Guys, uh, just wait a minute." Xander said, he went off.

Daggeron went over to them one by one.

"You passed." To Nick. "Yeah!"

"Magnificent." To Lupin. "Naturally!"

"Good job." To Vida. "Thanks!"

"Excellent work." To Chip. "I tried!"

"Much improvement." To Madison. "Thanks! I've been practicing."

"Great job." To Kai. "Pleasure!"

All of them saw Xander having trouble with capturing his practice broom.

"Xander..." Kai said.

"Oh, Xander." Daggeron said.

"What is wrong?" Xander questioned.

Daggeron walks over to Xander. "Hey, give it to me." He said.

Xander hands Daggeron his Magi Staff. "Fine." He said.

"It's like this." Daggeron said, he captured the practice broom with the Magi Staff. "Didn't you practice this assignment?" He asked.

"Yeah! He had a date last night." Nick said.

"And that date bailed on him." Kai said. "I have to be the one to enjoy the rest of his 'date' with him."

"The others found time to practice, you have to work harder." Daggeron told Xander.

"Oh, Xander's in trouble." Clare said.

"Better him than me." Jenji said.

Apollo barks.

"Training is over now." Daggeron said, and all of them got out of the area.

The Rangers appeared back at Rootcore, de-morphed.

"Welcome home." Jenji greeted them.

"I expected better from you." Daggeron said to Xander, as he walks by.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

The Rangers all of them are now in the woods.

"Today you will be running through an obstacle of sorts." Daggeron told them. "Your objective is to find and retrieve seven flags. The course has been designed to challenge each of your magical strengths." He told them. "Let's hope you did better than you did in the broom training." He said to Xander, when he walks by.

""Let's hope you did better then you did in the broom training."" Xander mocks. "This guy's really getting on my nerves."

Nick and Lupin went over to Xander.

"What's your problem with him, anyway?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, there really wasn't anything to be mad at him about." Lupin said.