Chapter Ten: Petrified Xander

3rd POV

Chip, Vida, Xander and Kai were at Rock Porium working.

"Hey, Chip! Any luck with you know what?" Vida asked.

"Nah." Chip said.

"Ha! I outsold you by twelve dollars and fifty cents! I win the bet, you owe me lunch." Vida said to Xander.

"Not so fast, Xander the Great, still has four minutes to go." Xander said.

Leelee came in. "Can somebody help me here?" She asked.

"I'll help you Leelee, you look like a New Zealand fan, can I interest you in something?" Xander asked, as he push Vida away.

"Nice zit, Rudolf." Leelee said.

"Zit... Whoa!" Xander exclaimed, as he saw his zit.

Chip, Vida and Kai laughs a bit.

"Xander the Great, big pimple!" Vida teases.

"Oh, it totally rots my perfect profile." Xander said, as he looks in the mirror. "This zit is like having an extra nose."

"Oh come on, Xander. It doesn't matter how you look on the outside, it's what matters on the inside." Kai said.

"Have you seen yourself?" Xander asked, still looking at his reflection.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kai asked, raising an eyebrow.

Xander begin stuttering, realizing his mistake. "N-Not that you don't look good, y-you look cute, hot. I didn't mean what I said." He said.

Kai hummed. "I'll accept it." He said.

Vida looks at both of them. 'Xander's an idiot.' She thought, as she shook her head, knowing Xander has a crush on Kai, but doesn't know how to confess.

"That's it." Chip said. "Maybe, the scroll to the Fire Heart is like two halves, to the same base. Minus the zit, of course." He said.

Vida and Kai shushed Chip, to stop him.

"Success!" Toby said, from his office, and he came out. "I've finished, this entire crypto magnetic puzzle, and just under forty minutes. I should work for the C.I.A. Or the F.B.I." He said. Chip nods his head, while Vida and Kai laughs a bit. "Better still, Power Rangers." He said.

Everyone gasped, and Xander looks away from the mirror.

"What did I say?" Toby asked.

"Nothing." Kai said.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Chip said.

"You should, uh..." Vida trailed off.

"Give them a call." Chip said.

"A call. Give them a call!" Toby said, as he went into his office.

Everyone sighs is relief.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

Kai POV

All of us are now in Rootcore.

Chip told us how he got the idea, he went over to Xander, grabs the mirror, and came back.

"What mountain, does that look like?" Chip asked, as he shows us the other half of the map, using the mirror.

"Mount Fuego!" All of us said. And we cheered for Chip.

Clare came back, and saw that her potion worked. "It's working! Look, I finally did something right!" She said.

"What's it do?" Xander asked.