Chapter Nine: Crying Wolves

Alternative Title: The Wolves Cries, not from heartbreak but betrayal. Okay, yes, also heartbreak.

Lupin POV

"Well done, Necrolai." Morticon praised.

"The Pink Ranger is still in my power!" Necrolai said, as she laughed.

Master Koragg scoffed, and begin walking away.

"Koragg." Morticon called. Master Koragg stops. "Are you not pleased with what Necrolai has done? As I see it, she just did you a favor. You should be grateful."

"There is no honor in her ways." Master Koragg said, as he left.

"What's wrong, mutt? Not gonna follow your master?" Necrolai questioned, as I was still there.

"No. But I do have a request." I said.

"Oh?" Necrolai said.

"Why don't we work together, and destroy the Rangers?" I asked. "Much more better then, Master's Code of Honor."

"Betraying, Koragg? That's a plan, I like!" Necrolai said, as she laughs.

'I'm doing this for my own good.'

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

Kai POV

All of us are in Rootcore, while Vida was in the circle.

"Guys, I know you think you need to do this, but I'm all right." Vida said. "But I'm all right. Please, let me out."

"We're gonna help you, V." Chip said. "I promise."

"Maybe, you should let her out." Clare said.

Vida bare her fangs at Clare.

"Okay, maybe you shouldn't." Clare said, terrified, as she hid behind Udonna.

"If Flytrap was destroyed, Vida should be fine." Madison said, as we walk a few distance away. "She must be under a spell of another vampire."

"What if it's Necrolai?" Chip asked.

"Koragg would be able to know that." Xander said.

"Nick, Koragg seems to be able to contact you, whenever he likes. Have you ever tried to contact him?" Chip asked.

"No." Nick replied. "Well, I can try." He tried, and nothing happened. "I guess it doesn't work that way." He said, and suddenly exclaimed. He told us that Koragg is in the land.

"While you go after Koragg, there's something I need to do." Udonna said, and she left.

"Who's gonna stay with V?" Madison asked.

"I will." Clare said.

"Clare, she'll try anything and everything to get you, to release her." Xander said. "You sure, you're up for it?"

"Don't worry, I am a lot smarter then I look, or, never mind. I'll be fine." Clare said. "I promise."

"Well then were counting on you." I said, and Clare nodded.

"Where's Chip?" Nick asked.

𝓜𝓐𝓖𝓘𝓒

All of us are Morphed, as we got to where Chip and Koragg are.

"Chip!" Nick shouted.

"Are you all right?" Madison asked, as she help him up.

Xander and I stood in front.