1

"Ian Gallagher!! You messed with the wrong girl!!"

IAN, Gallagher did the usual; Having time with Kash and stocking.

He was still Abit of the edge with Mandy coming in and obviously her change of behavior when he 'came to her rescue' in history class.

Once he got of his shift, it was not a surprise that Mandy was waiting for him outside.

"Boo!" Mandy spooked, Making Ian jump. Which made a smirk grown onto her face.

"Mandy?" Ian asked confused, Mandy's giggles were now heard.

"You miss me?" She asked giving Ian an uncomfortable shutter down his spine.

"I..I guess" piped out, managing to let out a quiet laugh. "Uh..what are you doing here?"

"Walking you home silly" Mandy smiled while putting her hands in her pockets. All Ian managed to get out was an 'Oh'

Skipped to in the Gallagher house where Mandy and Ian were sat, Ian was very uncomfortable with Mandy's touching and light kisses on his cheek now and then.

"Um do you want another beer?" Ian asked trying to get away from the uncomfortable situation. "Okay. Don't be too long" Mandy replied with a giggle.

Once Ian was now fully off sight she took a glance at Carl who was playing with something, Mandy kicked his side which received an 'Ow!' which she kicked him again.

"Get out shithead!" Mandy muttered with a death glare, Carl sat up and gave Mandy the middle finger.

As Carl was walking out Ian stopped him with a confused look "You leaving?" He asked his little brother.

"Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes" the young Gallagher boy smirked and he went upstairs.

Finally Ian sat down next to Mandy but he didn't even get to sit down before Mandy started kissing him, Ian moaned out of surprise.

"Mandy...Mandy maybe we should-" he tried telling her before she cut him off "it's fine, I have one" she giggled against his lips.

After telling her a couple of times, Mandy Milkovich left angry and in years and that's when Ian knew he'd fucked up big-time.

•☆☆꧁꧂✰✰•

That Next day, Ian was working as he stocked the shelf a voice boomed and he could notice it straight away.

"Ian Gallagher!! You messed with the wrong girl!!" A Voice yelled but not just any voice, It was Lucifer's Voice.

Ian was quick to hide in the storage room, Scared for his life.

"Mandy told us what you did, You piece of shit!" This time it wasn't Lucifer who spoke, it was his Older Brother, Mickey. "Get out here!"

"He's gone. There's a door in the back" Kash informed them, Lucifer gave him a suspicious glare.

"Alley. Alley" Mickey yelled pointing at the back, The other two brothers followed Mickey but not Lucifer.

He looked at Kash suspiciously and you can see on Kash's face that he was about to shit a brick.

"What? I told you he might be long gone with the door in the back" Kash finally spoke trying not to stutter in fear or trying not to sound like he was lying but failed.

"I doubt that Kash. I know when someone's lying and I hate liars" Lucifer spoke, His voice was now raspy and deep. Lucifer wasn't know for speaking but he most definitely had the scariest stare.

Before Kash had time to answer Lucifer was walking towards were Ian was actually hiding, once the door opened Ian's face fell with fear as he saw that it was Kash opening it.

"Found you"

Ian didn't know what to say, he didn't know if he could talk at all.

"I didn't touch Mandy, I swear, I don't like her like that" Ian managed to get out, His eyes were shut basically accepting that Lucifer was about to kill him. But instead he was just sat there.. unharmed.

"I know" Lucifers voice broke the silence shocking Ian and Kash. "You know?" Ian asked, Lucifer nodded.

"As I said, I know when's someones lying" He spoke again, his hands now in his pockets. Ian gave him a confused look.

"Then why did you come after me?" The Gallagher boy asked as he stood up.

"Her crying was annoying" Lucifer confessed making Ian laugh quietly but the black haired boy didn't laugh but he thought his comment was funny too.

Lucifer went to walk out but stopped "You coming?" He asked not looking back, Ian gave Kash a confused look but Kash just shrugged.

"What?" Ian asked quietly, Lucifer huffed "I'm taking you home, if you walk alone my brothers are gonna beat you Black And blue"

Ian was scared to walk up but scared to stand still aswell but if he knew what was best for him he followed Lucifer.

Never in a million years did Ian think Lucifer would be...nice?