2

"Heads up man, your out of barbeque Pringles"

Mickey and Lucifer were now sitting outside Kash's shop smoking waiting for Linda to leave since Kash is too scared to stand up.

Once the two boys saw Lind leave while she was on the phone, they made there way into the shop.

As soon as they entered the shop, Kash just glared at them but said nothing. Mickey made his way to the Gatorade drinks and grabbed a blue one and a yellow one for Lucifer, mickey did most of the shoplifting while Lucifer wandered around.

Mickey went up to Kash and dumped all of the stuff that was in the box and put the items he had stole in.

"Heads up man, you out of barbeque Pringles" Mickey told him before walking out. Lucifer walked up to Kash who was about to eat a peppermint gum but before he could Lucifer snatched it and ate it Infront of him before walking out trying to catch up with his older brother.

Ian walked up to Kash as Lucifer just walked out "did Mickey pay for that?" He asked, Kash didn't answer which ment no.

"You have to stand up to him Kash" Ian told him "what was I supposed to say? Kash asked in annoyance

"How bout 'Cut the shit or I'll call the cops'" Ian suggested, he tried not to sound angry but he failed

"I did that once with their father" Kash trailed of having a unfortunate memory of Terry punching Kash over and over.

"Their dad is in prison now alright?" Ian told him trying to give him his confidence. "I don't need any new enemies" Kash huffed

"Your just gonna let them keep coming in and taking what they want?" Ian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's the cost during business"

The door rang which caught Kash and Ian's attention, looking they see Lucifer outside and mickey walking in and heading to the fridge.

Mickey came back and looked at the two. "Forgot the dip" and with that he left. Ian looked out and saw Lucifer had Waved at him and Ian waved back.

Ian shook his head "Jesus Kash" he walks outside seeing Mickey and Lucifer sharing Pringles.

"Hey mickey! Why don't you steal from a neighborhood you don't live in, have some Civic pride, huh" Ian raised his shoulders in annoyance.

Mickey shrugged before throwing the dip at Kash and Ian but luckily they dodged, Lucifer's mouth opened with a tiny smile that ment he was quietly laughing.

"If you have a problem, you know we're we live" mickey tells the two before walking off with his brother.

Kash turned to Ian and giving him money "Here, go to the store and replace what he stole"

"We're cowards" Ian Mumbled "we're smart men in a stupid world" Kash correct.

"Now hurry before Linda notices" Kash then went back inside.

Later Linda happened to spot Ian with a box of stuff that mickey had stolen and went to the back to teach them how to shoot with a gun.