5

"I'll meet you there in 20"

Ian was running to the Milkovich house, crying and panicking, his mom was back after she ran out on them multiple times.

He knocked on the door which Luci Opened and gave Ian a confused look.

"I need to see you" Ian pled, tears were now running down his face.

"Nows not a good time, Ian" Luci scratched his nose a lip falling loose in between his lips and his voice gone back to a mumble. Terry yelling could be heard in the background.

"I..I don't know where else to go" Ian cried, Luci came out and shut the door behind him he went up to Ian and gave him a hug.

"You supposed to be in work?" Luci asked, Ian nodded. "Linda will have my ass"

"How bout you go, I'll meet you there in 20" Ian nodded then Luci went in to calm his dad then get dressed.

Later, Kash started celebrating how Linda finally got pregnant so he could do stuff with Ian and Linda wouldn't care.

He could find Ian though "Ian? Where are you, I finally got Linda pregnant"

He went up to the backroom and his smile faded as he caught Ian and Luci getting on in the backroom.

Luci's tattooed hand on the bar while Ian's pale hand holding it, Kash opened the door and made the boys jump

Luci's eyes widened when he saw Kash, he pulled up his pants and ran out shoving Kash in the process. Ian was just there pulling his pants up while Kash gave him a disappointed look.

When Ian was stocking the veggies he went out to get more to stock and the brothers came into the store, Mickey went straight for the snickers while Luci went straight into Kash's face which you could tell he was scared.

"As far as I'm concerned, you never saw shit, got it?" Luci's voice was really quiet but he made sure Kash could hear him, Kash nodded then Luci backed away from his face.

"Put the candy back, mickey" Kash finally spoke looking at mickey, but he took a bite Infront of him.

"It's sweet, I like em sweet" Mickey laughed, Luci just leaned against the counter, observing.

Kash pulled a gun out and shot a jar and chips, Luci didn't flinch but he looked shocked.

"What the fuck!" Mickey yelped, Ian came out. "The hell Kash!?" He looked at mickey worried.

"It's fucking snickers bar" I finally shouted out in a voice that spoke 'Fucking hell' .

Then Kash shot Luci in the arm "Kash what the fuck?!" Ian yelled as he leaned down to check on my arm and Mickey's leg.

"I didn't mean that one!" Kash cried out

(Later)

Ian was running away from the scene when Mickey and Luci got taken care of, he was met by lip who was on the step.

"Thought you were at work?" Lip asked taking the cigarette out his mouth and blowing the smoke.

"There was a shooting...Mickey and Kash..bonus Lucifer" Ian explained making lip's eyes widen.

"Holy shit! The brothers shot Kash?" Lip asked in surprised but Ian shook his head "Kash shot the brothers"

"What?"

"In the leg and arm, it's fine, just wanted to get out there before the cops got there" Ian explained taking a puff of the cigarette.

"What'd I miss with mom?" Ian asked, lip huffed at the question

"Well, you know how dad's a total fucking asshole?" Lip asked, Ian laughed lightly before nodding.

"Turns out he's the good one" lip spoke making Ian give him a confused look.