4

"Fuck sake Gallagher"

Mandy was ranting About a girl not wanting to be her friend anymore because she wouldn't give her Mandy's eyeliner cuz she had pinkeye.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Mandy asked playfully shoving Ian. "No sorry" Ian laughed.

"What wrong with you?" Mandy asked not In horrible way, in a 'something went on' way.

"I slept with someone. Not Kash" Ian smiled remembering him and Luci.

"What? Well, deets please, who?" She asked, Ian's smiled faded Abit when he realized he couldn't tell her because of what Luci said and what he said to himself.

"I... can't tell you, he's on the down low, you know" Ian explained, Mandy face turned disappointed that he couldn't tell her, i slept with your brother and considering it was his first he was good even better than Kash.

"Wow" Mandy looked surprised as Luci/she doesn't know; wanted to keep it on the down low as much I wanted to tell her...I couldn't.

Later at kash's shop, Luci walked in and smiled at Ian as a woman walked out. Ian went and closed the door.

"Backroom?" Ian asked smirked as he walked to the back, Luci didn't say nothing but just followed him.

When they got to the back Ian waisted not time and pushed him against the wall And kissing him and Luci kissed him back.

Ian then trailed his way to Luci's neck while unbuttoning his shirt while Luci did the same to Ian.

"Can't get enough of Me Can you, Milkovich?" Ian asked with a shit eating grin on his face. "Damn right, Gallagher"

After, Ian and Luci walked out, Luci fixing his scarf.

"So, I guess this was like a booty call, Hun?" Ian asked, Luci turned to him with a look.

Luci kissed Ian's cheek when no one was looking "yeah, whatever see ya" Then Luci left. Leaving Ian smiling to himself.

With Luci and Mickey

The two brothers were walking back home after getting slurpies and robbing some money.

"Holy shit Luci, calm down" Mickey laughed, Luci was literally bouncing up and down on the way home.

"Can't help it. Too much sugar...I love it!" The younger boy laughed as he hopscotched.

"Keep it on the down low, dad will kill me if he found out I gave you too much sugar, You annoy the shit outta him when you do" mickey warned sternly, Luci shrugged.

"Promise!" He shouted a bit too loud. "I preferred you when you were mute" Mickey grumbled.

Walking back home, they saw Mandy and Ian studying.

"Douchebags" mickey glared as he burped "ass face" Mandy replied back.

"Bye love you both" Luci giggled, blowing kisses at both of them, Ian give Mandy a confused look.

"He changes from badass to total softie and annoying when he has sugar" Mandy explained making Ian nod understanding before smirking.

"I'm going to the bathroom really quick" Ian spoke, putting down the book.

"Hold the handle down when you flush" Mandy told him making Ian nod.

Ian didn't go to the bathroom, instead he went to Luci's room.

When Ian entered he saw Luci half asleep with a now just liquid slurpie on the bedside cabinet.

Ian jumped when Luci noticed that he was standing there "back for more Gallagher?" He asked his voice louder than usual.

Ian walked over to the bed and sat down, Luci raised an eyebrow "fuck sake Gallagher" he laughed "what?" Ian asked.

Luci leaned up and connected their lips while Ian melted into it, it lasted for 10 seconds.

"Do you want me to come back later or..." Ian trailed off, Luci laughed and pushed Ian under him.

"Don't be fucking silly" Luci giggled "you should probably wait till you've calm down of your sugar, Mandy told me you normally faint after a while after to much sugar" Luci rolled his eyes at how much ian cared.

"Don't worry Gallagher, I like a good challenge" Luci smirked before reconnecting their lips again then taking Ian's shirt off.

Later, Ian returned to Mandy Playing "took you long enough"

"Sorry, your dad was in there for ages" lie, terry would kill me if he found out that I was here especially when if I came out of Luci's room, he kill me then Luci then the rest... then probably himself.

Luci then came out of his room with his hair shaggy so you couldn't see his face "Move over thing 1 and thing 2, watch and fucking learn" Luci smirked "how'd ya sleep" Mandy asked with a smirked, Luci glanced at Ian with a smirk.

"Not bad actually, don't remember shit" Mandy laughed at his words, Mandy leaned into Ian.

"When you went the bathroom, did you know if Luci slept, his voice is still loud" her eyes still on the screen, Ian's face paled.

"It's probably cuz he's having fun and it's giving him adrenaline cuz he wants to show off" Ian suggested, let's hope she buys that.

"Good point" Mandy Mumbled, Ian sighed in relief.

Mandy raised an eyebrow at the sound of soft snores, pausing the game and Ian and Mandy turned to look and see Luci sleeping on Ian's shoulder cuddled up with his coat.

Mandy laughed and took a picture "Luci would kill you if we told him about this when he wakes up" Ian laughed "yeah"

Fuck.

"You know, you two would make a cute couple" Mandy giggled making Ian's eye widen.

"What?" Mandy asked,

Double fuck.