3

"I want the gun back!"

Ian walked in Kash and grab with a dead pig and placed it on the counter "Hey, look what fell off the back of a truck" Ian smiled when he placed it down, his smile faded when he saw that Kash had a black eye.

"Mickey? Again" Ian asked looking at Kash with worry "No Lucifer" Kash replied

"Don't think he detached my retina this time" Kash mumbles as he starts organizing the shelf "Linda's gonna shit a brick" Kash Mumbled

"Let me see" Ian grabbed Kash's face and looked at his face.

Ian said that he'd replace all the things he stole again before Linda sees but Ian's face went into shock once Kash told him that Lucifer took the gun.

"He took the gun! How?" Ian asked following Kash to the shelf "I pulled it on him, I even released the safety" Kash explained "but what was I supposed to do shoot him over a can of soup and a yellow Gatorade?" Kash asked Rhetorically.

Ian was now Infront of the Milkovich household, Mandy opened the door and smiled when she saw Ian.

"Hey, did you change you mind about the movie?" She asked. "where's Lucifer?" Ian asked ignoring her.

"Downstate. Going to pick up our dad with mickey from prison, why?" She asked laughing a bit, soon fading when Ian pushed past her.

"What the hell, Ian?" Mandy spat, following Ian upstairs, he looked in Mandy's room first then Mickey's and finally checking Lucifer's.

Ian started to trash the draws full of clothes, looking under the bed and even looked on the bed side cabinet.

"Luci's gonna kill you Ian, Ian!" She shouted trying to get his attention

"Lucifer hit Kash ok?" Ian told her annoyed "just go and I'll put everything back ok" Mandy tried pushing Ian out her brothers room.

"Tell Lucifer to stop messing with Kash aswell as mickey and tell Lucifer I want that gun back tonight!" He damaged before he walked off.

Later that night, Ian went back to the house with a crowbar and walking through the house to see terry passed out on the couch with made him relieved.

He went up to Lucifer's room and locked the door quietly and saw Lucifer was sleeping on his stomach and you couldn't see his face because of his long hair that covered it.

He nudged the back of Lucifers back which woke him up instantly, he groaned but didn't mutter a single word.

"I want the gun back Lucifer" Ian damanded boldly holding the crowbar to his face.

"Gallagher?" Lucifer asked, his voice was quiet but deep. "The gun!" Ian reminded again

"Ok ok" the long haired boy muttered quietly before catching Ian by surprise by throwing him onto the couch that he had in his bedroom. Ian tried to swing at Lucifer but he grabbed it and used it to bring Ian to the bed.

Ian was now straddled on Lucifers bed while Lucifer was on top holding the crowbar up, Ian tried to cover his face but now lucking a Lucifer.

Ian couldn't see Lucifers face because his hair was like a curtain to him, but Lucifer could see the Gallagher boy clearly.

They both stared at each other before they both got the hint and started to take their clothes off, Lucifer taking his top of first then helping Ian with his.

Lucifer attacking Ian's neck while touching his abs and Ian's hands were tangling in Lucifers hair but before they could get any further Lucifer pulled away, leaving Ian confused.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Ian asked, Lucifer shook his head and stayed quiet. It didn't take long before Ian realized...

"Wait...you haven't done this before, have you?" He asked Lucifer, it honestly had shocked him, Ian thought he was really hot so it surprised him that the Milkovich hasn't done this before.

Lucifer shook his head "I don't normally let anyone touch me" he muttered, Ian put a hand on his cheek but hesitated "You don't have to do this If you don't want to" Ian spoke with a smile.

Catching Ian off guard, Lucifer connected his lips to Ian's and soon Ian melted into it.

After that the two boys were next to each other in bed, Lucifer had his hair tied up so Ian could actually see his face probably.

Terry then busted into the room making the boys jump in surprise and fear. Terry didn't even see who Lucifer was with considering the fact he had only just woke up.

"Using your bathroom, Mickey's using his one" terry Mumbled as he walked past.

After, terry walked past again now looking at the two which scared Ian "put some clothes on, you look like a couple of f@gs also Mandy's making eggs" the terry left.

Lucifer looked at Ian "You should go, family's probably worried"he Mumbled, Ian nodded in agreement.

As the boys were putting on their clothes Ian looked at Lucifer and leaned in. Lucifer was clueless at first but then kissed him after he knew what Ian was doing, Ian was surprised Lucifer kissed him.

"Tell anyone about this I'll cut of your tongue and shove it up your ass" Lucifer warned, Ian nodded and went to leave.

Lucifer stopped him and gave him the gun and Ian smiled "thanks Lucifer"

"Call me Luci" Lucifer mumble as he put a shirt on, Ian smiled again "bye Luci"

"Yeah yeah, bye Ian" and that was the first time Lucifer ever said his real name, which again surprised Ian.

What was he gonna tell Kash or Lip even worse what was he gonna tell Mandy.

Hey Mandy guess what, I got the gun back from your brother and wanna know how I did it? I fucked him for it also stealing his V.

But seriously he's gonna get into shit...