6

"How's Lucifer doing?" Ian asked passing the cigarette to Mandy

"They still have him at the jail ward. Over a county" Mandy explained

"You been over to visit him?" Ian asked but Mandy shook her head "no"

"The dyke guards pat you down like  amateur gynecologists" Ian laughed at his friends input.

Lip came up to them and asked what 3rd period was after telling Mandy he liked her style...one brother to another, huh?

Now Ian and lip were in the car waiting to do a DNA test to see if they were Frank's.

Lip noticed that Ian wasn't happy or in other words he look depressed and tired.

"You doing ok?" Lip asked putting a cigarette in his mouth

"Lot going on" Ian spoke running his chin, lip huffed in response "Yeah. It's weird having Monica back"

"Yeah. That too" lip's eyes widen as the comments before smirking "what, something else?"

"Kinda hard to explain" Ian smiled slightly "try me"

"So, Luci is gay and we've been doing it and Kash shot him and his brother because of me, but Luci would rather go to jail then Terry finding out that he's gay but when no one's looking he can be very sweet and soft but he can be a bitch when there's an audience...So I'm doing both Kash and Luci. Well, not so much Kash lately and lastly, me and Kash were hot and heavy before lind found out and blackmailed Kash into having another kid" Ian explained as lip's eyes widened once more.

"Holy shit" when I say lip's jaw dropped, I mean it hit the floor. "But Lucifer?!" Lip asked, Ian nodded

"Did I mention I stole his v and he was literally better than Kash even though Kash has now 3 kids" Ian explained and lip laughed "you stole it?" Ian nodded.

"So he's good then?" Lip asked, Ian nodded "trust me, it's that good I can't get enough of him" Ian smiled looking dreamily, lip frown with disgust and shook his head.

"That's not what I ment!" Lip pointed out making Ian look embarrassed.

"I ment 'so he's not like him family' that way" lip laughed, Ian gave him a look before pointing over at Monica and Bob.

Time skip

Luci was walking out to the stalls with a bandage on his arm and sat down Infront of Ian.

"Thanks for putting money on my commissary account, I was running low on smokes" Luci spoke avoiding eye contact, Ian smiled

"Not me. Kash. I told him you might still press charges" Ian explained seeing a little smile forming onto Luci's face

"Thanks" he mumbled "how long?" Ian asked.

"A month, maybe less if Mickey decides not to stab a guy who keeps eating his jello" Luci laughed, making Ian smiled again but joining in.

"I..uh..miss you" Ian spoked softly into the phone "that's the most cheesiest shit I've ever heard" Luci pointed out making Ian give him a look.

"I'm trying to be nice" Ian warned "please be mean to me if thats how you sound when you try and be romantic" Luci comment.

Ian laughed to himself before putting his hand on the glass, Luci just gave him a look that read 'i hate you but not really but I'm close to calling it'

"I'm in juvie, not on my death bed" Luci grumbled

"But Luci, I miss you so much, I miss kissing your face" Ian spoke in a girl voice making kissy noises.

"What kind of fucking Disney channel are you living in?" Luci asked speechless, Ian laughed. "I'm just playing with ya"

"Maybe, I can stay in here with you?" Ian suggested jokingly "no"

"How many months for slapping a cop?" Ian asked "6 months" Luci replied with a smirk, Ian's eyes widened "ok no then" luci laughed at his reaction.

"Right. As much I'm loving that you are dreaming about slapping a cop and trying to audition for the next Disney princess...our times up" Luci spoke up with pointing at the guard

"Bye Luci" Ian smiled "Bye ian"

"Also, I'll ask Mandy if I can walk with her to pick you up" Ian suggested, Luci couldn't say nothing but nod as the cop brought him back to his cell..with his brother.

"Who visited you?" Mickey asked his brother, Luci stole the cigarette from Mickey's mouth and sat down.

"Someone" Luci mumbled quietly, Mickey rose an eyebrow "you been seeing someone?" Mickey asked, Luci thought about it before nodding slightly.

"Fucking finally" Mickey laughed, Luci rolled his eyes as his older brother.

"Shut the hell up"

"Who's the lucky guy?" Mickey asked, Luci looked at him shocked "how?"

Mickey gave him a look "it's fucking obvious, your lucky dad's fucking stupid as hell"

"Ian" Luci spoke quickly, Mickey rose an eyebrow again "Ian, who the fucks Ian?" He asked "Ian Gallagher, I've been seeing  Ian fucking Gallagher" Luci snapped quietly, Mickey's eyes widened.

"Good for you" Mickey mumbled.

Holy shit...damn Gallagher