2.This Guy

Akayla's POV
9:10 a.m

As soon as I walk into church the first person I see is him. My heart would normally race and I would try as hard as possible to hide my smile but now I just look at him and take a seat at the back beside Saige.

No racing of the heart,no smile.

I'm not upset that he has a girlfriend,but you know...I'm going to feel some type of way.

Saige turns to me with the brightest smile and I return it and give her a hug.

"But what a way you look sexy inna di people dem church."Saige says.

I decided to follow Saige after all because,why not.

"Everyday ting dat b,"I reply.

She laughs and I do the same.

"Mi seh,dis yah dutty one yah jus a grin off him teet dem from mawnin suh,bout him ave ooman."Saige says.

"Yuh nuh seh seh a eidiot dat man,mi not even a look pan him,"I added to the conversation.

"Yuh bredda look festive inna di mawnin yah doe."

I laugh and so does Saige.

The service goes by smoothly and as of spite or my dad preaches about relationships and not just any relationship, teenage relationships.

Lawd man daddy.

It also may not be directly to me because our church has a big amount of youths,but STILL!!

"But what a way your fada a dash word"Saige says.

I laugh, "yuh know seh a di same ting mi a seh."

"Di man jus a clart wi suh wid di word dem,"Saige says.

"All wen him a talk bout fornication,mi jus cross mi foot dem,"I added.

"Mi cyaa bada wid you enuh," Saige says and laughs.
"All me know seh,if di message nuh touch nobody it fi sure touch Mani cause as pastah start talk di frigga jus a sweat suh."

I remember seeing him constantly wiping his forehead to the point where he had to put his hair in a high bun. "Mi seh mi did waa laugh out yuh see."

As if on cue,the door burst open and he walks out talking on his phone with a dashing smile.

bet seh a him ooman him a chat tuh.

I quickly look away not wanting to make eye contact with him.

Saige and I are currently in the parking lot because I had to change my heels and Saige needed her charger.

But it seems like a church we a keep out here because a almost 20 minutes we out here fah.

I watch from the side of my eyes as he disappears behind a car.

"A wah dis man,no likkle hi,hello or nutn"Saige says.

"Right ya now me hungry enuh,suh all him suh can keep him 'hi,"I reply.

"Same. Mek mi guh fi mi charger suh wi can guh back inside."

"Mi baxide,mi jus realize seh mi nuh change mi shoes yet,"I said realizing that I was still in my heels.

Saige chuckles then leave to get her charger while I sit in the back of the car to change my shoes.

"Helloooo,"a deep voice called.

I freeze hearing his voice.

"Akaylaaaa"he sings my name.

Trying to sound unbothered I say, "A who dat man."

"Nuh muss yuh future husband."
I laugh.

This is typical him,but I never take him seriously.

He came around from behind the car door and stands in front of me.

I look up and see that damn smile.

mi naa lie,mi heart jump yuh frig.

I smile back and continue unbuckling my heels.

"How from mawnin yuh a hide from mi suh,"he says.

"Watch ya,"I state.

"Yeah,one minute mi see yuh inna church den now yuh out yah suh."

"Anuh hide dat,mi jus a move fast,"He laughs  at my statement and tilts his head backwards causing his hair to fall back.

Waw.

"So how was your week?"he asks
"Average,"I reply.

"Jus average suh,nothing exciting?"he ask.

"Nope nothing,you?"

"Naa,nothing special...exepttt,"he says smiling.

"Except wah?"I asked.

"I saw you."

"Wah dis man,"I say laughing.

He laughs and it's just so refreshing.

After talking of 2 minutes he leaves to go inside and Saige suddenly decides to come back from wherever she was.

"Nuh look pan mi suh,yuh know seh a kill mi did a kill time,"she said with a beaming smile.

"Mi know man,typical you."

We leave the parking lot and head inside to have lunch with the others.
——————————————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
If there's anything you'll like to see in the next chapter feel free to drop it in the comments❤️