15."No!"

Akayla's POV

...Continued

No!
No!
No!

His grip on my throat got tighter and tighter. I was slowing loosing my breath. My vision started to get foggy. Tears streamed down my face as I thought about how my life would be ruined. I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't.

"Help,"I managed to say but it came out in a whisper.

Is this how my life really ends?

Everything went pitch black and I felt my body going down but he held me up with his face still in my neck.

He continued sucking on my neck and I knew that would leave marks,very ugly marks.

God please send help.

Before my mind went completely blank I heard another voice but it was muffled.

No,not another one.
————————————————————
Amani's POV

I almost told Akayla how I felt but her bladder interrupted.I didn't mind though because I needed more time to get my words together. I needed time to think and calm down.

My suspicions started to rise when I noticed how long she was taking.

I came out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant when I noticed a little boy running towards me.

"Sir,please,stop,"he sounded like he was out of breath.

"Please,someone needs your help,"he said.

"Who?"I asked.

"I don't know her,but it was a girl in a yellow dress with flowers on it,"why dat soun like Kayla.

"What happened to her?"I asked.

"A man pulled her into the corner over there but she didn't seem quite interested in him,"he pointed towards a dark corner.

"Okay I'll go check,but where are your parents?"I asked.

"They're in the restaurant,I was just getting something from the car when I witnessed everything,"he explained.

"Okay,go back inside,it isn't safe out here."

He nod his head and ran back in the restaurant while I went around the corner.

At this point I was furious.
Whether it was Akayla or not,I needed to help her.

I slowly creeped up around the corner and I heard muffled sounds. I couldn't quite make out what the person said or who's voice it was but I know I heard a tiny,"help".

Then there was silence.

"Go,"a voice said.

I turned to look behind me but there was no one there,there was just a voice.

I went around the corner and as soon as I saw the dress,I snapped.

I knew it was her.

"P***y,wah yuh a duh!"I shouted angrily at him as I ran up to him.

He released Akayla from his grip and she fell to the ground.

No.

He turned around but I couldn't really see his face. He was a bit muscular but had a huge belly.

Before he could say anything I folded my fist and landed it right in his face. He fell to the ground and I took that as an opportunity to knock him out.