12.Her Answer

Akayla's POV
...Continued

"Suh wah yuh ansa?"he asked.

It's obviously a yes,but mi affi play wid him head likkle bit first.

"Um,"I started, "Yuh affi go ask me properly enuh,"I said while trying not to look at him because I would laugh.

"Wah yuh mean properly?"he asked letting go of my hand.

"Like ask in a proper way,like how yuh woulda ask smaddy to prom den,"I said still avoiding eye contact.

"Suh mi affi go sing and dem ting deh?"he asked sounding a bit irritated.

"No bredda, find a nice way to ask that isn't too extra but sweet,"I said and he just laughed.

"Yuh know seh yuh ramp too much,"he said while pointing at me.

"Suh suppose mi go through all a dat and yuh seh no?"he asked.

"Dats why yuh affi mek sure seh di proposal good enough fi mi seh yes,"I said while playfully pushing his arm.

"Alrite den,if a dat yuh want,"he said while getting up to go back inside.

"Oh,yuh eat already?"he asked.

"No,"I replied.

"Alrite mi soon forward,"he said.

Oh my gosh,no bwoy neva mek mi feel suh much buttafly inna mi life.

It's always the little things.

As I finished up the rest of my email to send to the university I'm applying to I couldn't help but notice and admire the calm weather.

The sun was shining brightly,the birds were having a great time as they song melodiously among themselves,the wind blew calmly,the feeling of it touching my skin was so amazing. Nature truly is beautiful. I always take time out in the mornings to soak in nature and the wonderful creations of our master,it's just beautiful.

As soon as I was finished with the email,I clicked send and immediately put away my laptop to enjoy the calm weather. I was sitting under shade so the Sun wouldn't burn my skin.I took up my beach hat that I had brought out just to be extra and leaned back in the chair. I place the hat on my face as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the weather.

Mi feel aesthetic yuh see.

In no time I was drifting off to sleep and ignoring the fact that I was suppose to call Saige as soon as I was finished with the email.

She probably deh sleep tuh.

Ever since we have graduated I can't help but notice how often we sleep and how we easily get tired.

Well,mi affi gwaan relax until september.
————————————————————
I was currently at the front of our house,coming out of my brother's car since Saige suddenly wanted company to go grocery shopping and he was the only one home with a car.