Touring ( Jackson Wang) 🔞

Off topic but Jackson WAnG is so fine, and I feel the need to say JaCkSon WAnG fROm ChInA every time I'm talking about him.. whoops.

Y/n ( or you)

Jackson in this

Jackson in this

(DADDY) Y/n's POV: I'm minding my own business

(DADDY)
Y/n's POV:
I'm minding my own business. SLEEPING, which is the best thing ever if you ask me. When all of a sudden... I feel someone poking my cheek.
(AN: when all of a sudden I hear this agitating, graving voice... sorry)
I moan out and swat the annoying hand away and continue on with my amazing sleep. I swear if I could get married to sleep.. I would. HELL sign me up right nowwww. But wait.. I feel the poking once again. "If you don't stop poking me with your finger.. I swear next time your asleep, you won't wake up with it." I mumble out.

The poking stops knowing damn well I will do it. I think ' finally, sleep' but NO. Because then I feel kisses being placed on my cheek.. now what. Does this mean I have to wake up. Because if I don't wake up I have a feeling that this bitch won't stop bothering my beauty sleep. And that.. ooo that is making my blood boil. But then.. I remember that I'm on tour with my boyfriend.

"Jacksonnn" I groan out. "Yes my love" I hear close as fuck to my ear. Scaring the shit out of me. "Why the fuckity fuck are you trying to wake me up right now." I say rolling into my back. Accepting defeat.. knowing im going to have to get up and ready. " we gotta leave soon baby, well not soon but I want to be able to spend some time with you before we go" he says placing kisses on my neck. I hum. "Did you already work out?" I ask facing him and finally opening my eyes. "I did, I tried to wake you up then but you pushed me off the bed saying to let you sleep." That's not my fault he should know by now not to wake me up at the asscrack of dawn.

"piccola, sai dannatamente bene che non mi sveglio così presto per un allenamento" I say. "nemmeno per scopare?" He asks smirking. Knowing damn well I would've. "Shut up" I say. Cuddling into him and tucking my head in his neck. He kisses my head and starts playing with my hair.

"Ti amo tanto amore mio" he says. Before getting up. "Nooo come backkk" I say, putting my arms out. " we gotta start getting up baby, I gotta be at the studio in an hour" I whine and get up. I went to sleep before he got back from dinner with the crew so he didn't really see me.

"Fuck baby" he says looking at what I was wearing. "What" I say walking into the bathroom, he follows while taking his shirt off. I go to the sink and start brushing my teeth. "You look so fucking good right now, making me wanna cancel going to the studio" he says standing behind me.
Her clothes⬇️

As I finish brushing my teeth I turn to him, kiss his cheek and leave to turn on the shower

As I finish brushing my teeth I turn to him, kiss his cheek and leave to turn on the shower. I then begin to strip out of my pajamas. "Fuck.. even better he says walking to me. He pulls me into him and starts kissing my neck. "My love, didn't you say we have to get ready.. cause I'm pretty sure you won't want to stop if you continue what you're doing." I say. Stopping his hands from moving down to my ass.

"Fuck it it will happen one way or another, might as well have shower sex rather then car sex, I've always like that more" he says getting on his knees, starting to kiss my thighs. I back up though, getting into the shower. He takes off the rest of his clothes and joins me.

"Baby, how are you so perfect" he says standing behind me, the water hitting us both. "Shut up" I say, turning to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "We all know you're the perfect one here.. especially because of these" I say, running my fingers along his abs. He chuckles. "Baby, don't start.. you won't be able to walk normally into the studio" he says.
( I'm imagining this before he was on good mythical morning)

"Mmm" I hum, getting on my knees. He's already hard.. who would've thought I had this effect on him. "Look at that" I say. Before kissing his member, just to tease a bit.

"Baby don't tease me" he says grabbing my hair. "You know that won't end up well for you." He says. I look up at him while I put him dick in my mouth, almost getting it all, the rest just stroking with my hand. "Fuck baby, just like that" he groans out. I then tap him arm, our signal saying he could throat fuck me. "Fuck baby, I was hoping you'd do that" he says starting to thrust in my mouth. I unlock my jaw, relaxing it so he could pleasure himself. I love when he fucks my mouth, he loves that I let him.

"Fuck baby I'm about to cum" he says throwing his head back. I hum in acknowledgement, speeding the process up as well. "Fuck Baby" he says releasing into my mouth. I stand up, and we end up making out for a bit but I continue my shower and start washing my body, letting myself relax. Once I'm done I kiss his cheek and get out of the shower, brushing my teeth once again. "Baby let me make you feel good" he says. "It's only fair" I spit out my toothpaste and turn to him. "Baby we have to leave in 15. I say smiling at him, "later" I say leaving the bathroom. He follows me out "promise I'll fuck you good when we get back" he says standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ok my love but get dressed, want me to do your hair again?" I ask putting my underwear and bra on. "Sure he says getting dressed as well. " oo can we match today baby" he says looking at me. I mean how can I say no he looks like an excited puppy.. "fine baby, what do you wanna wear" I ask. Sitting next to my luggage.

(Kinda like the opposite of his) "Fuck babyyyyy, you even look good in thisss" Jackson says hyping me up

"Fuck babyyyyy, you even look good in thisss" Jackson says hyping me up. I'm not one for compliments so I get shy and hide my face. "No no no baby look at me" he says grabbing my hands. "You look fucking gorgeous, and I'm not going to stop telling you until you accept it" he says kissing my cheek after. I get shy and shove my face in his chest. "Thank you" i mumble out shyly. There's a knock at the door and Jackson goes to answer it. I continue putting on my outfit and putting a little makeup on so I don't look completely dead. It's ends up being his manager at the door telling us it's time to leave, I get my shoes on and meet up with Jackson at the door, he reaches out for my hand and we leave.

Idek im aware this sucks but I don't feel like rewriting it😭😭 sorry now ( not proofread)
(1238words)