Kinda cute( jeon wonwoo)

Hailee in this (or you)

Wonwoo in this

Hailee's POV:I roll over in bed and snuggle into Wonwoo, I can feel his warmth so I tuck myself into him more

Hailee's POV:
I roll over in bed and snuggle into Wonwoo, I can feel his warmth so I tuck myself into him more. He chuckles and I feel an arm wrap around my waste, "morning baby" I hear him say with his deep voice due to him just waking up. God I love his morning voice!

"Good morning" I say and try to snuggle even more into him, I place my head on his chest and look up at him before placing a kiss on his bare chest. He smiles still half asleep and I lay my head fully on him, I end up falling back asleep.

When I wake up I see Wonwoo gone and groan before burying my face in his pillow, but then I hear the bathroom door open and out comes and near naked Wonwoo. "Damn" I say still half asleep while looking at him.

He flinches at my voice considering he probably thought I was asleep still, I giggle and open my arms for him to hug me. He smiles and makes his way to me and lifts me out of the bed, embracing me in a hug and lifting me up and carrying me into the bathroom.

"You have work today princess" he says before placing me on the counter and starting the shower for me, while he's still shirtless. I don't answer him and just end up staring at his bare back, he looks so hot right now I think.

I hear him chuckle and I snap out of the trance that only he seems to be able to put me in. "You enjoying the view?" He jokes before helping me out of my clothes. I shrug and respond with a "maybe".

I run my hands down his chest and place a kiss on his chin, "you're kinda cute, so imma look while I can" I say placing more kisses on his face. "Oh only kinda?" He says before backing up and checking the water.

I hum in response while finishing taking my clothes off and getting in the shower, he joins me and runs his hands through my now wet hair. "You're so hot baby" I hear him mumble while looking me up and down.

I giggle and get on my tippy toes while wrapping my arms around his shoulder, I place kisses on his lips and stop myself before we get carried away, we both have work. "Fuck, as soon as we're both off.. you better expect to get fucked" I hear him say before we both finish our shower

I smile as we finished getting dressed because I see that me and Wonwoo are matching, he hears my giggle and looks up before smiling. "I'll see you later mmk baby?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my lips. I nod and make sure to hug him tightly, "I love you" I say, "I love you more baby" he says before grabbing his backpack and leaving. I sigh and make my way to my car so I can leave for work as well.

(AN: Just wanted to do a cute little morning together type thing, nothing that long)
Word count : 545