Got it bad ( Song Mingi)

Carley in this (or you)

Mingi in this ( he's so cuteeee)

Carley's POV: I walk into the cafe and walk up to the barista, she takes my order and I have a seat in the back

Carley's POV:
I walk into the cafe and walk up to the barista, she takes my order and I have a seat in the back. I start scrolling on my phone and liking pics on insta. "Order for Carley" the barista says, I get up and grab my drink and muffin then go back to my seat. I take my notebook out of my bag and start doodling and listening to music while waiting for someone.

I hear the door open and pay no mind to it until a few minutes later I hear the chair scrape against the floor. "Hi baby" I hear a voice say, I look up to see my boyfriend Mingi. I smile and return the greeting, I put my notebook away and take my headphones out.

"You look so cute todayyy" I say as I reach over to run my fingers through his hair. He smiles widely at my compliment and leans over to place a kiss on my lips, carefully pulling his mask back up.

"You look cuter" he says as he smiles at me, I hear the barista call his fake name which he uses when he's out in public. "Order for Malik" the barista calls, he smiles and goes up to get his order and sits down across from me. "Sorry I didn't get you anything, you always change up what you actually want when we come here" I laugh sheepishly.

"It's all good baby, I never know what I want anyways" he says as he scratches the back of his neck. We're currently at a cafe that is more known for having different cultures living there, that way we don't draw too much attention to us.

We start conversing and just sharing what our weeks have been like. "Nuh uh, I never did that" I say as I take a sip of my coffee with a smirk, knowing damn well that I did indeed end up hugging some random man one time we were meeting up, thinking that it was Mingi. The man wasn't pleased.

" you did, I was walking down the stairs and I just see you run up to some random guy and hug him" Mingi says rubbing it in. I whine in response because of the amount of embarrassment I feel as I recall that day, "and then that waiter spilled pasta on me at the restaurant later" I say as I put my head down to try and cover my embarrassment.

"He felt so sorry and paid for both of our meals" he says laughing so hard. "It was honestly painful to watch" he says taking a sip of his drink. "It was painful for you? What about me? That whole day just wasn't it" I say with a laugh. 

We finish up our little cafe date when he gets a call from the company, he has practice. "Oh shit baby, I gotta go I have practice" he says with a guilty face "you're all good baby I'll text you later mmk?" I say pecking his cheek and packing up my stuff. He smiles and gives me a hug and kiss before saying bye and rushing out.

I grab my bag and start heading back to my apartment. That was a cute date. I think smiling to myself.

(AN: just something cute🤷‍♀️ )
Word count :569