One day ( lee felix)

Alohi in this ( or you)

Felix in this

Alohi's POV:I walk out of my lecture and see that Felix's Mom's car is here I see Olivia and Lina just standing there

Alohi's POV:
I walk out of my lecture and see that Felix's Mom's car is here I see Olivia and Lina just standing there. I walk over to them and give them both hugs, "what are you guys doing here?" I ask after we greet each other.

"Oh I was just picking Olivia up and she said that you have a lecture finishing up soon so I though why not stay for a bit and wait to say hello" Alina says with a smile. "Oh! That's nice" I say in a bit of shock that she'd wait until my lecture was over.

"You know what else is nice" Olivia says with a smirk, I look at her confused before I feel arms wrap around me and when I turn my head I see that Felix is standing right there. "Oh my fucking god" I say out of shock before turning around and wrapping my arms around him.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I say in shock before he lifts me into his arms, "I wanted to surprise you" he says while laughing. "Okay we'll we're going to head home, you guys have fun" I hear Olivia say while they get in their car.

I whip my head back towards Felix and my mouth is still dropped out of shock. He chuckles before bringing a hand up to my jaw to shut it, "you'll catch flies baby" he says as he walks to my car with me still in his arms.

We head to my apartment and when I get in he showers me with kisses, "I've missed you so much baby" he says lifting me into his arms again while bringing me into my room.

"The way I was planning on visiting after your tour too, I had it all planned and you just had to one up me" I say with a fake pout. He smiles before saying, "I'm sorry baby, how bout I make it up to you hm?" He then starts placing kisses in my exposed neck before starting to get harsher with the kisses, leaving hickeys.

"No baby, I wanna cuddle" I say knowing we'd both get way too carried away. He knows that too and that's why he pulls away with a slight pout, "I know" I say before placing a careful kiss on his lips before he brings us to the living room and sitting on the couch.

"You're cute when you're sad though baby" I say in a slight teasing tone, his pout deepens and he pushes me down so I'm laying on the couch before he plops down on top of me.

I grunt and the force that he used to plop down on me without warning, "oh thanks" he says getting comfortable. I giggle and kiss his forehead before starting to play with his hair, knowing that it's all he really wanted out of that.

We start watching some movies but end up falling asleep.

(AN: just something cute and short🤩 hope you enjoyed! Also not proof read)
Word count: 520