For you (Joshua Hong)

Ronnie in this (or you) she honestly so pretty I swearrr anyways enjoy this oneshot🥰

Joshua in this

Joshua's POV: The boys and I are currently in the middle of an interview when I feel my phone vibrate I ignore it until after the interview finishes and I get up to use the bathroom, while I'm in there I check my phone and see that Ronnie texted me

Joshua's POV:
The boys and I are currently in the middle of an interview when I feel my phone vibrate I ignore it until after the interview finishes and I get up to use the bathroom, while I'm in there I check my phone and see that Ronnie texted me.

Ronnie😻
Hey baby, I know you're busy but
I just wanted to tell you that I may have accidentally uh..
left the window open and when it rained
Our whole bed got wet.. so when you
Get home don't be surprised to see nothing on our bed😅 I had to run out to get more Landry detergent and might not be home when you get back! I love you😘

                                                                      Joshy🥰
Alright baby😂 you're so cute! I'll see you later tonight 😘

I chuckle at her forgetting about the window before exiting the bathroom and looking up to see the boys in the hall waiting for me, "you good?" Vernon says in English. I nod and he wraps his arm around me before he whispers in my ear.

"You talking to your little girly frienddd" he says teasingly, I shove him away from me with a fake glare on my face. Making him laugh, we get into the van and make our way back to the company so that we could all leave individually.

When we get back I say bye to everyone before jumping in my car and making my way to Ronnie and I's apartment. When I walk in I notice that the apartment is quiet, I go into our shared room before I freeze at the sight of my girlfriend who's struggling to remake our bed.

" hi princess, you need help?" I say with a smirk while placing my bag down next to her desk, she huffs before sitting on the bed. "Yes please" she says with a cute pout on her face.

I walk over to her before placing a kiss on her forehead before helping her make the bed, "there all set" say when we finish remaking our bed. "You know this reminds me of the time when we fucked at the dorms and Seungcheol was walking in right when you put it In my-" I cut her off with a blush on my face.

"Okay let's move on from that.. now where's my hello kiss" I say while standing next to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggled and placed a loving kiss on my lips making me groan out in content.

"Fuck I missed you babe" I say in English making her wrap her arms around me and smile up at me before responding with a "I missed you more my love".

I kiss her some more before we break apart, "you hungry bub?" She asks while dragging me into the kitchen I respond with a yes cause knowing her she wouldn't take no for an answer anyways.

She cooks me some kimchi fried rice and some leftover beef. We eat on our balcony and just talk for a bit until we move into the living room to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch" she asks while plopping on the couch and turning on the tv. We look through Netflix for a while considering I don't know what to watch until we found a transformers movie or some shit that she wanted to watch.

Halfway through the movie I see that Ronnie fell asleep and was laying on one side of the couch while holding my hand, she's so cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture of her.

I turn the tv off and lift her up and back into our room, I lay her in bed and close the blinds before getting washed up. When I come back Ronnie is clinging onto my pillow, I guess she really did miss me.

(AN: just wanted to do something short and cute as sort of a filler? Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as usual this isn't proof read)word count: 691

word count: 691