Empty (haechan)

Mersadies in this (or you)

Haechan in this

Haechan's POV:

I'm at our concert when I see a familiar face in the crowd, I freeze in place and whip my head towards where I saw her. "Haechannnn" I hear a bunch of voices screaming when I look in her direction, she smiles and winks before I get smacked in the head by Jeno because.. im kind of just staring like a creep.

I focus back on the concert but as soon as it's done I check my phone and see that my girlfriend Maersadies sent a picture of my performing from where she was standing.

So she really was here! I'm not loosing it? Holy fuck! I turn so I could ask a security guard to bring her backstage but I see her walking in already. I run up to her and pick her up bringing her to one of the couches, "what are you doing here baby" I say with my face in her neck.

She giggles and says, "I wanted to surprise you" GOD SHES SO CUTE, "fuck baby, I thought I was loosing it for a second" I say while placing kisses all over her face. "You have Jaemin to thank you know, he helped me set it all up" she says pulling away so she could look at me.

"Yea yea I'll thank him later" I say before placing my lips on hers, god I've missed her lips so much. That's all I could think of the whole time I've been gone. "Hey I'm right here! No nasty stuff, c'mon thank me for baking so amazing" I hear Jaemin say.

I break away from kissing Mersadies and glare at Jaemin, "thank you, we're leaving now" I say before getting up and getting my stuff, I hear her squeal considering she's still in my arms.

We leave and head to the hotel, I'm just admiring how gorgeous she is while we're in the car when she snaps in front of my face. "Hellooo? You alive?" She says before getting all close to my face.

Which made me want to kiss her, so I did. We ended up kissing each other all the way until we get back to the hotel, "my pretty girl" I say as we break apart. She blushes and we get out of the car, I make sure to grab her hand and her bag from the back of the car.

Warning you now.. I wasn't expecting you so the rooms a bit of a mess, "mmk, I don't mind anyways" she says as we walk up to the room. I sigh out of relief of finally being back after a long concert, we enter the room and i decide to just lay on the floor in front of the bed.

I hear Mersadies' giggles and I roll over onto my back, I grab her leg and pull her on top of me. "Well hello there" she says while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Hi" I say while simply admiring her beauty, "do you know how fucking gorgeous you are?" I ask before pulling her face down closer to mine.

She giggles and places a kiss on my cheek, "you're even more gorgeous" she says before standing up and putting her hand down for me to grab. She pulls me up and I lay on the bed, I open my arms asking her to join me and she crawls into my arms.

"You're cute" she says with a giggle. "You're cuter" I respond while placing a kiss on her forehead. After a while I look down and see that she fell asleep, so I decide to take a shower until she gets up.

Once I get out of my shower I leave the room to see that she's still asleep, I get my clothes and go back into the bathroom to get changed. I do my skincare before leaving the room, I also decide to order food for dinner because by the time it comes she'll be awake again.

After like twenty minutes she wakes up, "Goodmorning sunshine" I say from the end of the bed. She hums in response, "I ordered food by the way, it should be here soon" I say.

She nods her head with an "okay" before standing up and walking in between my legs, "well hello there" I say before pecking her nose to which she responds with a nose scrunch before she decides to straddle my lap and just sit there staring off into space.

I laugh before I get a text, our food got here and is at the front desk. "Baby I gotta go get the food" I say picking her up and sitting her down on the couch, I hear a whine as I walk out of the room and chuckle to myself.

I get downstairs and get my food, on the way back up I see Chenle walking out of his room. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes before going into my room.

We end the night with us eating our food before watching a movie while cuddling.. and some kissing.

(AN: just something cute🤷‍♀️ I feel like I'm repeating the same shit so imma chill out on the 'going to my boyfriends concert' shit😭😭)
Word count: 888