Dance for you ( BangChan) 🔞

Shiro in this (or you)

Bangchan in this

Bangchan's POV:

"Babyy you did so good" I hear a recognizable voice say from behind me, I turn around to see my girlfriend Shiro walking up to me with a big smile on her face.

I smile before opening my arms for a hug, "thank you baby" I respond to her statement before placing a kiss on her cheek. "Did you like the show?" I ask as we pull away while looking into her eyes.

"You were so amazing, I don't think I've ever seen people dance so in sync! It was so cool" she says with a certain light in her eyes, which makes me so happy that she's that excited while just thinking of me.

"You're cute" I say while playing with one of her curls and looking down so I could stare into her still excited eyes, "no but I'm so serious you're such a good dancer" she says as I pull her close to me.

"When am I going to get to see you dance?" I ask in a joking way even though I've honestly been thinking about seeing her dance for a while considering I like to tease her because she used to be one. She flushes red before muttering something out.

Now I'm already fully aware of what kind of dancing she did and how different it is from the type that I do but still... what can I say I'm just a tease. "What kind of dancing again hm?" I say leaning down to her height making her blush.

She grabs my hand from off of her waist and suddenly very sneakily lowers it down her back and to her butt before making me squeeze her ass, "you know damn well what kind of dancing" she says with a certain look in her eyes.

My eyes get a bit wider before she chuckles and says, "well, I'll let you get cleaned up! I'll meet you at the house" she says before getting on her tippy toes and kissing me on the cheek. "You never answered my question" I say a bit flirtatiously.

She turns around before walking back towards me and going on her tippy toes before wrapping her arms around my shoulder, "maybe tonight if you're lucky" she whispers into my ear before placing a kiss on my neck and walking away, leaving me shocked.