the first time I laid my eyes on you

recess 9:20am, second floor

(aether pov)

"finally it's recess" I whined as i walked up to my classmate venti

venti saw me and started running towards me smiling

"eckk!" i groaned as venti hugged me tightly. "Venntii......." i whined looking him dead in the eye

"oopssie!, sorry? did I hug u too tight?.. hehe-" he said nervously letting me off his arms.

"yeah u did. but it's fine I like your hugs" i muttered.

"EHH?? EHH?? REALLY????!" he said in excitement with sparkling eyes.

"yes yes really. haha" i let out a small laugh.

"aether im getting hungry let's go downstairs" venti said rubbing his stomach.

"okay okay" i giggled

as we were about to go down venti poked my arm and said " aether! aether! look that's Xiao from downstairs"

"really? I don't care" I rolled my eyes and started to walk again. "no! just look he has his mask off today" venti said grabbing my arm.

I looked at him walking without his mask off and bro was he gorgeous. i suddenly blushed and without any hesitation pulled my phone up and started taking countless pictures of him.

I putted my phone down and saw venti smirking. "well well, looks like someone's got a crush"

"shut up." I said and dragged him downstairs to buy food.

recess was almost over when i saw him giggling down the hallway with his friends. I blushed at this sight and started rapidly running to my classroom.

I was running when suddenly I bumped into someone with long dark brown hair fading to crimson at the tips. it was hu tao, xiao's bestfriend.

"ermm I'm sorry for bumping in to you" i said apologizing.

"nah it fine, but i'm not forgiving you that easily you destroyed my custom ghost 👻. she said grinning at me

"what can i do to make it up to you?" i asked her lowering my head even more.

" it's really easy just come at the cemetery tonight at exactly 10:00pm. don't worry I'm not gonna sacrifice you" she said giggling.

this gave me chills down my spine.

I nodded my head in approval

"GREAT! I'll see you tonight" she said smiling and blowing me a kiss

"what the hell did I just got myself into" i muttered and started sighing.

• next part is probably gonna be out tomorrow or tonight.