Always Yours

She turned to stare at him ....

He could feel her stare boring on to his back of the head but he refused to stare back at her beautiful orbs tinged with red and orange as if anyone other than the ones who were allowed to stare at them would burn in her flames.

That's what she was though. A Flame.

"Are you really not going look at me".

It wasn't a question it was a statement as though she already knew. Ofcourse she already knew. Every single time , after he won her hand on that auspicious day, he could never forget that day, whenever she was put into a new predicatement, every single heartbreak and difficulties that he gave her directly or indirectly, why as he always giving her this! This pain !

And yet she was always there . He let out a chuckle, a bitter smile following.
"Forgive, me".
She raised a brow.

She let out a sigh , closing her eyes then opening it with an newfound determination.
"Arya". She called out.

He shut his eyes tightly, refusing to turn and look at her .

There was something , something in the way when she called him that.

"Arjun..." He turned around letting a tear roll down his cheek.
It broke her heart.
The way he made her feel was unexplainable . The way her heart went out to him.
When he turned around her eyes softened the warrior prince who never falters or show fears, the same prince many envied for his skills in archery , the same prince who always kept his composure no matter what happened, that same prince ' no ' she told herself 'It was her Arya ..her Arjun' now looking at her like a lost child wanting warmth.

How could she ever stay mad at him.
He looked at her as though she might dissapear if he made a sound.
He was so afraid ..he was afraid she might just leave him ..He was afraid she might hate him.
He was afraid she might fall out of love for him.
'No...' He could not take that .

She came up to him .
Slowly she lifted her arms and hooked them through his neck pulling down his head to her chest where her heart was pounding the way it always did when she felt his presence.
Letting him know his fears are irrelevant.

He broke down sobbing , how this wonderful woman still loved him was beyond him but he wanted her. No . He needed her to survive.

Draupadi said nothing as she continued to hold him. He clinged on to her like a son seeing his mother after being lost for hours.

She closed her eyes . Yes, it was difficult now..but she knew him.

It was never intentionally. Fate had a way of toying with their feelings.

But Panchali would always be there for her Arjun.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note
So uh yeah it was my first time writing anything on internet or even writing a story even.
I got inspired by a lot of people and wanted to give it a try. It's a oneshot . I wanted start out with something small and wait for what people would think and so ..yeah .
Hope you guys like it .
Critisism is welcome.