Forest Escapades

"Come here, you!" Draupadi chased after Arjun through the woods .

He laughed throwing his head back amusement in his eyes as he ran ahead , the wind messing up his already messy hair but he still managed to make the ladies swoon.

'Stupid, Stupid, Stupid prince' She thought, as she ran after him huffing and puffing.

They were in woods away from the palace, walking through the trees enjoying the company of each other when the third pandava thought it would be funny to put a wine dangling from one the forest trees, and onto his wife's shoulder who was unaware.

Shrieking , thinking that it was a snake that fell from one of the trees, the fire-born Princess known for her marvellous composure, couldn't keep her usual elegance or proper walking style as she hopped around trying to remove whatever that was on her shoulder away from her and sixty miles.

Hearing Arjun howling with laughter at her was what made her stop hopping around like a kangaroo.

Gears churning in her head and coming to the conclusion that it was her beloved husband who had put the stupid stinky wine on her shoulder.

She turned to him and yes , she wasn't amused by his antics that made her do an one-man comedy show.

That's when Arjun started to run.
.
.
.
.
Author note
I thought maybe I should make it a one shot series.
What do you think?