'Looking at ME' (Part 2 of Enchanted)

A.N: Playful Fluff with our dearest Soos, lots of it.

The crowd watched as Cale... now known as Kim Lee Gijeog smiled brighter then anyone had every seen.

Dozens of servants of Henituse watched in confusion at the red-head's actions.

'Where was the trashy young master?' was the thought that seemed to echo in their heads.

However the mocking laugh that came from the God of Death interrupted said thought process.

"Well there was never one to begin with!~ You just turned him into one." The God giggled.

Before the screen flickered changing into a different moving image.

A sixteen year old Cale gracefully sipped from a wine glass.

"Old man Gustav, you got anything stronger?"

A man in his fifties laughed.

"Strong enough for you? Let me ask the God of Alcohol he might have something that can at least make you tipsy." Huffed the man.

"Already asked him, he gave me something called 'Spirytus Rektyfikowany' and called it a day."

The old man raised an eyebrow.

"Did it work?"

Cale shrugged.

"Never got to drink it God of Death yelled about something called 'liver health in growing teens' and threw the bottle, shattering on the God of Alcohol's head."

The entirety of the crowd stared.

Cale spoke to not one, but two gods?!

And a god gifted him with alcohol?

Meanwhile Choi Han felt very sick on Cale's behalf.

'Isn't that drink like 90% alcohol?!'

"Let me go!"

Cale and Gustav turned to a screaming woman.

She was quite pretty, but currently she had a look of panic on her face.

Her green eyes scanned the premise, she was looking for and easy way out.

"Oh, come on Esme~ Just a small date."

The woman tried to rip her hand out of the man's grip, her eyes quickly filled with disgust and anger.

"A date which I rejected seven times already, Jenna warned me about you so the answer is no!" Esme replied.

The man, obviously a thug grinded his teeth in anger.

"Esme-"

However Cale was not having any of it.

He'd thought by now those bastards had learned their lesson.

He smashed the glass of wine onto the table.

"Oi, are you deaf motherfucker? She said no, now kindly fuck off." Cale glared.

"What did you say to me?!"

Cale grabbed a wine bottle.

The one he used to serve his glasses, and without a moments hesitation threw it.

The bottle flew smoothly through the air, before it crashed right on his head.

The man flinched and fell onto the floor in pain.