Halloween Special: Android 17

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"17! Door!" You shouted over the sound of the loud Halloween music that bounced through your house. You didn't get a reply from the android, but the sound of the door opening and the cheering of kids let you know he'd heard you. Halloween was your favorite holiday of the year, if your house decked out in decorations inside and out were anything to go off of. The leaves changing colors, the weather, costumes and overall vibe, everything! Well, except for all the pumpkin spice stuff.

There were some things that flavor was never meant to touch. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, tugging you close to a firm chest.
"Small group?" You questioned, glancing over your shoulder at 17. He hummed an affirmation, nodding his head against your collar bone. His skin was cold in comparison to yours, but you didn't mind.

"Ah! Watch it! Don't want to smudge your makeup!" You said, pulling away from him with a chuckle. He pouted at you, crossing his arms. The makeup you were referring to, was the dark gray, black and white makeup he had covering his face, as well as the fake mustache you convinced him to wear. It took you literally hours to do since 17 didn't want to sit still. But, the end result was that of what you wanted, his Gomez Adam costume coming together well with his slicked back hair.

Your outfit was that of Morticia Adams, obviously. Your makeup mirrored 17's, making your (e/c) eyes stand out against the dark colors. The dress you wore was a thrift store find; a little too long on the arms and too tight around your waist. But, you'd wear it for tonight, if only to commit to the bit.
"18 and Krillin still planning on stopping by with Marron later?" You questioned, fidgeting with your hair a little.

17 nodded, hopping up onto the island counter.
"Yeah. They're taking her trick or treating first and then stopping by." He explained, blowing a stand of hair out of his face. You nodded. That made sense. Marron had been ecstatic about her costume this year; Princess Peach.

18 and Krillin had dressed up as Bowesette and Mario, respectively, at their daughters request. It was adorable, and you planned on snapping lots of pictures of them to use as blackmail for later. Lovingly, of course. The doorbell rang again, and you went for the door, 17 following after you. The door swung open, and a group of children beamed at you.

"Trick or treat!" You grinned, grabbing the bowl from beside the door to hand out the arrayed candy.
"Oh my! What an array of monsters and devils have stopped at my door! How wonderful!" You hummed, slipping into character. The kids giggled as you handed them candy, their bags already full of a good haul.
"Happy Halloween! Keep it spooky!" 17 chimed in behind you, stroking his chin. The kids nodded, a varying reply of agreement from each of them as they left your house.

You shut the door, still grinning ear to ear. Honestly, the only reason you weren't out there trick or treating with your friends, was that 17 wanted to stay home and hang out. Well, that and his sister visiting. You were excited too, though. You hadn't seen Marron in a hot minute, though Goten and Trunks still informed you of their play dates when you saw them.

"Wonderful performance, darling~" 17 hummed with a grin, pressing a quick kiss to your lips. He pulled away, and you could see the outline of your lipstick on his face.
"Well, I dress to impress, dear. Gotta commit to the bit," you chuckled, wiping at the dark stain slightly. He nipped playfully at your finger, mischief glittering in his dark eyes as you fixed him with an amused look.
"Alright lover boy. We've got an entire two bowls of candy left. Let's make some trick or treaters happy!" You cheered, raising your hands in the air.

17 nudged you back towards the door as the bell rang again.
"Whatever you, (Y/n). Now, shall we?" He questioned, though it was mostly retorical. You picked up the bowl with a smile as he put a hand on the door knob.
"We shall." You nodded with a grin, letting the door creak open eerily, the fog machine kicking into gear.

"Trick or treat!"

A/N: happy Halloween my glorious bastards(affectionate)!! i Hope your Night is filled with good memories and too much candy!!