🏳drunk🏳(short)

OK soooo this one is going to be fluff i think.
Summary, ant and red were at a bar together but when ant was grabbing a drink some guy starts to hit on him and red gets mad. Enjoy

Ants pov

Oh fuck I was just grabbing a drink when all of a sudden some guy comes wobbling over to me (probably drunk) and started to flirt with me, like what the *uck is wrong with people these days. "Soo beauutifulll wannaa grab a drink." This a**hole slured out grabbing my waist as I tried to pry him off of me. "Like I told you before a**hole I have a boyfriend." I snapped shoving him away from me. "Grrrr." He started to get mad and pushed me into a wall when all of a sudden. "Oi get you filthy *ucking hand off my boyfriend."

Reds pov

I was waiting for ant to come back with the drinks when I noticed some guy practically throwing himself at ant(not sure how you didnt see that befor but ok), I got mad then and marched towards them "Oi get you filthy *ucking hand off my boyfriend." I snarled at this a**hole who was right now holding ant against the wall but he let go slightly to turn and talk to me. "Look kid *uck off I saw him first sooo he's mine." He said to me.

Third person pov (I apologize for all the pov changes)

Red looked pissed he was so close to throwing punches at this guy but before red could do anything the a**hole was on the floor unconscious and ant was standing next to him with one of his hands balled into a fist. "Don't ever put you hands on me again asshole (ants the only person aloud to swear on my page)." Ant said before grabbing reds arm and pulling him away (not before stepping on that b*tchs hand) and to say red was simping right now was an understatement he was practically drooling over ant.

I love this did you like the twist because i mean ant doesn't need red to protect him he is a strong individual but anyway Thank yall for reading this and by the way the chances of me posting two days in a row again is very unlikely but anyway bye guys (I really need a name for you guys comment if you have any suggestions) love you all <3<3<3
418 words