🏳🏴velvetfrost 🏴🏳

This was suggested by @Alex_Doraxboots839 . Thanks for the request, and I'm sorry if it's bad

I'm not really sure what to call it. It smut though. this is a warning. Do not read this if it will offend you.

-----------

No pov

Ant is in the living room watching friends when his phone goes off. He quickly picks it up, his face twisting into a confused frown it was a message from... red? 'Why is red texting me? Isn't he just down the hall?' Ant thinks unlocking his phone to look at the message

Message between ant and red

Ant

Red
Baby 😩
I m sooo fucking hard
Right now.

One image attached

Back to out of text still no on pov

Ants face visibly brightens when he sees the photo of his boyfriends hard member, his own pants tightening the more he looks at it.

Meanwhile, with red
No one pov

Red is sitting on his and ants bed as his member throbs through his pants. All he wants right now is for ant to come upstairs so that he can fuck the shit out of him as if reading his mind his mind his phone goes off. Looking at his phone, he sees a photo of ants' tight pants, and that is when he snaps. He immediately scrambles downstairs to see ant sitting on the couch, a bright blush covering his cheeks.

Ant pov (sorry for all the pov changes)

I look up to see red standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face, making me blush even more. "Hey baby," Red says seductively, walking over to the couch and picking me up like a didn't weigh anything. I wrap my legs around his waist and whimper as he kisses up my neck. "R-red, what are you doing?" I mumble, as red kisses me on the lips roughly. "Before we do anything, are you ok with this cutie?" Red asks me, I nod quickly and let him kiss me forcefully, moaning lightly when he shoves his tongue into my mouth.

No one pov

Red pushes ant onto the couch, getting on top of him and pushing his knee into ants pants, making him moan (my phone just glitches out and deleted the next half of the fucking story sorry if its a bit sloppy im super mad right now)Red makes quick work of their tops and starts to kiss up ants chest. Red starts to pull down ants pants. "Mhhh hurry up, please," Ant whimpers, "ok, get in doggy position cutie." Red says getting off ant for a moment so that ant can get into position. Once ant gets into position red immediately grabs ants ass and squeezes it. "Prep or no prep," Red says, rubbing ants ass gently. "No prep," Ant whimpers letting out the occasional moan. Red smirks and lines himself up with ants hole and pushes into him slowly, making ant moan loudly. Pretty soon red bottoms out and waits for a few seconds to let ant get adjusted. Ant soon gives a little nod to let Red know he's ready. with the knowledge that he wouldn't hurt ant red started to thrust slowly in and out of him. Red starts to move around until ant let's out a loud moan. "Ahhh, r-right there, faster please," Ant screams, red thrusts faster into ant squeezing his ass lightly. "Mhh I'm gonna cum." Ant whimpers, "me to cutie," Red says thrusting faster into ant pushing ant over the edge, making him cum all over the couch. Red keeps thrusting into ant as he falls limp under red, after another couple of thrusts red cums into ant with a groan. Red pulls out of ant gently, chuckling at the limp boy under him red picks up ant bridal style and carries him to the bathroom to clean them up. Red places ant on the counter and goes to run a bath, "noo." Ant whines grabbing reds arm. "Calm down, cutie. I'm just running the bath. I'm not going anywhere." Red says, chuckling, turning around to run the bath. Once the bath was done, red went over to Ant and picked him up and placed him in the bath gently. Red then slipped in behind ant cuddling him from behind and kissing Ant on the back of the head. "Love you cutie," Red mumbles into ants hair, "love you too baby." Ant mumbles.

Okay, thanks for reading. Sorry if it was bad. I'm not great at writing smut, but I tried.
764 words
Love you all xxxx