🏳️‍engaged🏳️‍

Hey guys this story was suggested by
@Alex_Doraxboots839 . Thank you so much for your support and I hope you like it. Also I apologize if it's bad

No one pov

Tonight is the night. Ant was running around his and reds bedroom, throwing clothes left and right. Panicking, trying to find the perfect outfit. Meanwhile, Red wasn't doing much better he was pacing the living room with a thousand thoughts going through his head at the same time.

Red pov

'What if he says no?' This thought flows my brain as me and ant walk down the street hand in hand on our way to the park. It's Ant and I five year anniversary, and I've planned the most romantic night I could. Now I'm just hoping everything goes as planned. I'm so spaced out worrying that I dont even notice Ant talking to me until I felt a sharp jab in my side, "Red are you Feeling okay." Ant says, tilting his head cutely and giving my hand a light squeeze. "Oh, yeah, of course I'm okay." I say, blushing slightly as I look into his big innocent eyes. " Guess I just spaced out a bit. What were you saying, sweetie?" I say apologetically, "Oh, I was just asking where we are going?" Ant mumbles, well rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. "It's a surprise cutie. You'll see soon, I promise." I tell him, quickly remembering what I was doing, "Come on sweet face," I say loudly, making him blush as I drag him through some trees and into a clearing. "Red slow down," Ant squeaks, "just tell me where we're goii--". Ant stops his sentence when he sees the view in front of him.

Ant pov

Ant pov

'Oh my gosh, it's beautiful.' I think to myself. I honestly can't believe Red managed to do this all by himself. I turn towards Red to tell him how amazing it is, but what I see makes me freeze completely. "Antfrost, you make me the happiest I have ever felt. You deserve the world and more, although I'm not sure if I can I will try my whole life to give it too you. Now will you me the honor of being my husband." Red say looking at me with hope and love in his eye. After a moment of silence I without warning jump at him knocking him of his knee onto his back. "Yes I'll marry you Red," I say kissing him softly on the lips. Once we part for air imove down slightly so I'm no longer sitting on his chest and I'm now on his lap so he can sit up again properly. "I love you so so so so so much," I whisper into his ear as I wrap my arms around the tallers neck. "I love you too cutie," Red mutter right back kissing my cheek softly.

Hey my little angels i hope you enjoyed this chapter and even is you didnt please just lie and say you did otherwise I will probably cry for a good couple of hours 💖💖💖
525 words