prank wars!

Umm I'm not really sure what this is but I guess the main thing you need to know it that in this ant and velvet are youtubers not streamers so enjoy I guess!!

<red Pov>

I lay in bed thinking today will be a perfect day to film a video, but I have no idea what to film. I then felt ant roll over next to me and I smirk as a brilliant idea comes to my mind. I slip out of bed being very careful not to wake up ant and I skip into the kitchen and grab my camera from the bench starting to set it up. it only takes me a few minutes then I turn it on and talk to the camera in an excited voice. "Hey chatters!!" then I slam my hand over my mouth. "Oh, shit I forgot ants asleep...." I mumble. "Opps... oh well I'm sure it's fine." I shrug then I pick up the camera and start carrying it up the stairs well talking to the camera. "Okay so this is the plan, ant is asleep, like an absolute cute little idiot." I shake my head in fake disappointment. "But I had a brilliant idea!!! I have...." I pause for dramatic affect. "a marker!" I say showing the camera the black marker. "Like okay guys I know this is an old prank, but ant poured water on me yesterday to wake me up.... so.... revenge it is!!!" I say quietly opening the door and tip toeing in showing the camera his face, then I uncap the pen then in draw a pair of glasses on his face, then I draw a pp on his cheek and lastly, I draw a heart with an R+A inside the heart. I grab the camera and give it a closer look at his face, "perfect!!" I tiptoe out of the room and back to the kitchen. "Now we just have to wait for him to wake up." I put the camera down until I hear him wake up.

after around ten minutes I hear a scream from upstairs and i grab the camera and run upstairs and towards the bathroom where ant is, and he looks at me with a look that could kill. "Hey cutie...." I say awkwardly facing the camera towards him. ant grabs the camera and looks at it and mumbles something I don't hear, then he gives it back to me and walks out of the room. "You will regret this, Velvet!!!" he screams over his shoulder. "Umm well I uhm.... I have to go." I put the phone down and run after ant and I think he has forgiven me.

<Ant Pov>

It has been a week and a half since red drew all over my face and I only just managed to get all the pen off my face. I can't believe he actually thought I would forgive him just like that. what an idiot I chuckle to myself as I think about it. "Cutie I'm going shopping what do you want for dinner?" red askes me coming up behind me and kissing me on the head, I look up at him and smile. "I don't mind you can choose. but uhm when will you be home?" I ask him. he turns to me and thinks. "Not long an hour tops." he says heading out the door, I smirk, perfect. I grab my phone and open my messages and tap on reds profile when I see his car pulling out of the garage. "Hey baby he's going out, he'll be gone for around an hour. you up?" I text him. I glance out the window and see reds car zoom back into the garage making me laugh. I hop onto the couch then the door is slammed open. "Who the f*ck was that text meant for!!! I swear ill kill him!!!" he says loudly his face looks so freaking mad and although I try, I can't help but burst out laughing. "Omg cutie I swear it was just a prank!!!" I say through laughter. he looks confused for a second then he looks at me in disappointment. "Seriously?" he mutters. I nod through laughter. "I told you you'd regret pranking me." I giggle finally calming down from my laughter. 

I did it!!!!!!!! I updated!!!!!! and it was 733 words. I hope you enjoyed it I really do. love you all!!!