🏳cuddle🏳(part 1)

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I had school and then I spent like a hour writing a story only for my phone to glitch out and delete all of it but anyway let's just get on with the story
Subtext red is going through an episode and needs ant to cuddle with him

Reds pov

I am currently sitting at my desk doing nothing. I was supposed to be playing jackbox with the others for badboyhalo's stream but I didn't feel up to playing in front of thousands of people when I didn't feel up to it. finally I decided to just message bad and tell him I couldn't play right now

Messages between bad and red

Red
Hey bad super
Sorry but I really
Don't feel like
Jackbox today

Bad
That's alright you
muffin head. are you
Feeling alright.

Yeah I'm fine, thanks
Bad I'll talk to you
later.

Yeah I'll talk to you
later.

Ants pov (sorry about all the pov changes)

I had just joined Jackbox me, red and a few of our friends were going to play some games well bbh was streaming. most of us were already there was only three people we were waiting on punz, skeppy, and red. It was a bit strange red wasn't already there seeing as we both left to join at the same time yet it had been twenty minutes and he still wasn't here. I was starting to get worried when bad spoke up. "Hey guys red just messaged me and told me he couldn't make it to the stream." Now I was really confused, "hey ant was red acting weird today or did you guys just f*ck to hard last night." Gumi asked me joking around but her voice was still laced with concern. "Ummmm I'm not sure." I told them once all the laughter had died down and after bads signature 'language. "I might go make sure he's okay well you start your stream bad." I told bbh well getting up, "of course and just message me if you can't make." Bad told me as I left.

When ant got to reds room still ants pov

I knock on reds door and start to open it slowly before can he even respond. "Hey cutie how are you Feeling." I ask him quietly looking around his room it's dark in his room and stuffy like the windows haven't been opened in weeks (Ant and red share a room but they also have their own gaming rooms which both have beds) and by the way red was laying on his bed the windows probably hadn't been opened for a while. "Sweetie  what happened in here it looks like a bomb has been dropped." I say concern lacing my voice as I pick my way through the mess infront of me to get to reds bed. (I'll be honest I started writing this like two weeks ago and I have no idea where I was going with this but if you guys have any idea how I I should end this please let me know)