cнapтer 20 - 'ιт'ѕ everything about yoυ.'

<><><><><>

SO THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH TIME I'VE WRITTEN THIS INTRO BECAUSE THE STUPID INTERNET KEEPS RANDOMLY SHUTTING DOWN. I'M GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE.

Sigh. OK. SO.

Hi there my sexy homies! I'm pretty sure I'm super late with this update... but let's not think about that! HOW WAS YOUR PEEPS CHRISTMAS'S!!!??? :O Did you get everything you wanted!!?? Or did you get coal?? Now... it's ok to admit your coal ownership. Don't be afraid. I got coal once. It was terrible. But now I can be there for you fellow coal receivers. I'm here for you guys :) ;)

Anywayyyyss here is Ch. 20 y'all! If ya like it... and enjoy it... lemme know by voting and commenting.... so we can communicate.... I like communicating with y'all... *whispers* because I'm lonely :(

Ignore my weirdness!! SO this chapter is dedicated to the one and only @CamilaRodrguezGonzal! Her support has been spectacular and her comments literally make my day. So go check her out!! :)

PICTURE on the side is of Isabelle's shirt! Hehehe... I like it ;)

VIDEO is basically the theme to this chapter... so enjoy the angelic voices of 1D. 

Now thank you to everyone out there reading this! Yes even you... the silent reader who just reads and says nothing. Thank you ;) But an even BIGGER thank you to the readers out there who dare to vote and comment! I love you guys! Hope you all have wonderful weeks and until next time ;) <3

OOOO WAIT! Side Note! This is going to be a super long freaking intro.... but that's not the side note! Next chapter is going to be in parts... once again! I know... I part things too much... but brah... the length if I were to keep them singular would be hideous. SO YEAH! Look forward to that! I know I am :) (Like legit though I am... like I'm super excited to write these next few chapters............... *evil smile and laugh*)

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

~✻S✻~

<><><><><>

~Isabelle~

"It's everything about you, you, you." I sing, pressing the popcorn button on my microwave.

I spin myself around, pulling cups out of the kitchen cabinets. "Everything that you do, do, do."

"From the way that we touch, baby. To the way that you kiss on me." Harry's husky voice whispers in my ear, making me jump a mile high in the air.

"Fuck!" I say, setting the cups down roughly on the counter and spinning to face a smirking, devilishly handsome boy.

"Were you singing one of my songs, love?" He asks, placing his hands on my hips and stepping closer to me.

I let out an aggravated sigh. "Yes Harold I was. Which is no reason for you to practically scare the life out of me."

He just continues to smirk, lowering his face to the crook of my neck. "I like it when you sing my songs." He states, lightly kissing my shoulder.

I roll my eyes, letting a small smile creep onto my mouth as I wrap my arms around his torso. My hands rest on his shoulder blades as I speak. "Well, you did give me the album. It's not like I couldn't listen to it. That would be rude."

"And by heavens, Isabelle White is never rude!" He exclaims sarcastically, pulling away from our embrace as a loud beep sounds.

My mouth falls open and I slap him on the arm. "Meanie." I laugh, moving around him.