Chapter 1

Arya above
Arya POV

I wake up and get out of bed. I walk slowly towards my bathroom, limping. Last night's beating was worse than the ones before. My father comes home drunk every night and beats me. My mother doesn't really care what he does.

She just sits on the couch and watches everything he does to me. Last night was the worst though. I got into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I ran the shower and started getting undressed.

I got in the shower and let the lukewarm water drip down my body. I showered for what felt like forever but it was only like 10 minutes.

I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and into my walk in closet. I then got dressed for school.

I finished getting dressed and did my hair

I finished getting dressed and did my hair. I did my make up and also covered up some spots that were visible on my neck.

I finished off by grabbing my bag from my chair and then want downstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I quickly left the house before my mom or dad could get to me.

On the way to school, I noticed the hottest boy in school walking behind me.

I wouldn't say I like him. He is hot but every girl in school likes him and I don't. He was just an ordinary bad boy in my school.