Chapter 2

Alan above
Alan POV

I walked into my house after I said goodbye to Arya. She had such a beautiful name. I closed my door behind me and walked to my bedroom.

I suddenly heard a yelp from next door. I quickly got dressed and looked through my window over to Arya's room.

I saw her crawling on the floor, blood dripping down her body. What the hell was going on?

She crawled into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I started worrying if she was okay or not. I grabbed my phone and called the cops.

"Hello, this is 911. What's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"Hey, uh, my neighbour was yelling and I just saw her crawling on her bedroom floor to her bathroom. Th-There was blood dripping everywhere...please help." I said quickly.

"Okay, can you tell me the location?" She asked calmly.

"Y-yes. It's 23 Glenwood Road. Please be quick. I-I don't know what to do. Im still in my house and-"

"Sir calm down. I need you to do something for me, okay?" She said.

"Okay."

"Take a deep breath in. And breathe out. I need you to go and wait outside the house for the cops to arrive. They are on their way."

"Okay, thank you so much." I sighed with relief. I walked out the house and walked over to her house. I knocked on the door, still on the phone.

A man opened it and I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

"I'm Arya's friend. Is she okay? What happened to her?" I asked.

"Run along, kid. You don't need to worry about her. She is nothing. She is just a mistake in this world, so forget about her." He said.

The cops pulled up and I smirked at the man and he looked angry. The cops took him and I quickly ran upstairs into Arya's room. I tried opening the bathroom door but it was locked.

I banged on it and tried getting Arya out, but she wasn't answering. I kicked open the door and looked around. I looked over at the shower and almost broke into pieces.

"Help!" I yelled and ran over to her and took her out of the shower. I held her tight in my arms and tried shaking her awake.

She was pale and her body was cold, even though the shower was hot.

"Help please!" I yelled again but I didn't get any response. I picked her up slowly and started running back outside.

I didn't realise I was crying until a teardrop fell onto my shirt. I didn't even care by now. I just needed Arya to be safe.

The police were already gone. I took my phone out carefully trying not to let go of Arya. I called the ambulance and they arrived after about 5 minutes.

"Sir, are you family of her?" They asked.

"Uhm, I'm her boyfriend." I said.

"Sir, you can't come with us, I'm sorry." They said. I ran a hand through my hair and nodded. I ran over to my house and quickly got into my car.

I followed them to the hospital and followed them inside. I ran inside and walked with them, but they wouldn't let me go with them.

I sat in the waiting room for what felt like forever but it was only an hour or 2. The doctor came out of her room and I jumped up, but my heart sank when I saw a lot of blood on him.

No. She can't be dead.

The doctor walked towards me but I just stood still.

"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked and I nodded. "She lost a lot of blood but she will still live." He said and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you. May I go see her?" I asked and he nodded smiling at me. He walked with me back to her room and then told me I could go in.

I walked into the room and my heart sunk at the sight of her. She was pale. Her eyes were closed. She looked like she was dead. I walked up to her bed and took her hand.

Her hand was ice cold. I kissed her forehead and sat down next to her bed, still holding her hand. I didn't want to lose her. She meant a lot to me, even though I only met her today.

I kissed her hand lightly and then a doctor came in.

"Hello, sir. I just need to do a check up on her and I'll be right out." She said and I nodded.

She took about 5 minutes and then walked out after smiling slightly at me.

I almost fell asleep, when I felt a squeeze on my hand. I turned to Arya quickly and her eyes started fluttering open.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked and she looked around, confused.

"W-where am I?" She asked and then looked at me.

"The hospital." I said and her eyes widened for a second and then went back to normal like it didn't happen.

"W-why Alan?" She asked sitting up slightly.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you just leave me?" She said under her breath and looked away.

"Why would I do that?"

"What?" She asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Do what?"

"Why would I just leave you?" I asked keeping eye contact with her. She looked away and I moved my hand towards her face and turned it to me.

"Answer my question Arya." I said in a soft voice. A tear fell from her beautiful grey eyes onto her cheek.

"I-I don't know." She said and another tear fell from her eyes.

I wiped away the tears and she smiled slightly.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Uh, nothing. You just have a really beautiful smile." I said and her cheeks turned a light pink and she laughed lightly. I smiled and so did she.