Chapter 5

Arya POV

"Yea, sure. Why not." I said back to Alan. He smirked and I gave him a look of confusion. He stood up and picked me up off of the ground and put me over his shoulder.

I laughed and he chuckled while running towards the water. We splashed into the water and we both couldn't stop laughing. It was fun being around Alan because he was such a nice, kind, thoughtful and caring guy.

He picked me up again but by my waist and spinned around while holding me. My hands were on his shoulders while we were spinning.

He put me down again but he still held on to me and my hands were on his shoulders. It was only then that I realised how close we were. I clreared my throat and moved a step back and smiled at Alan a bit.

We walked back to our stuff and some people walked past. The one girl came to us and then spoke to us.

"You guys look so cute together." She said. I laughed and then said, "Oh um, we aren't dating but thanks anyway." I said and she nodded smiling at us awkwardly and then walked away.

I could feel my face heat up a bit about the whole thing but I shrugged it off and me and Alan started packing up. It was like 5pm so we put the stuff in the car and drove back to Alan's house.

It was silent the whole car ride. I enjoyed the silence though. It wasn't awkward, so it didn't bother me. We got to his house and took the stuff inside. Alana came running down the stairs and hugged me.

"Hey Alana." I said and hugged back.

"Hey Arya." She said and then helped me carry some of our stuff to the bedroom to out away later.

We ordered some food and then it arrived at like 6pm. We ate our MacDonald's and then watched a movie. I fell asleep but I was laying on Alan's shoulder to my left and Alana was on my right.

I felt something lift me up and then after about a minute, I was put down onto a bed. I opened my eyes and saw Alan about to walk out.

"Alan." I said and he turned around. He hummed and I tapped the bed, gesturing for him to sit. He sat down and played with a piece of my hair.

"Stay for a while please." I said softly. He lifted the covers and slid under them. He covered us both and I moved closer to him. He held me and played with my hair.

I slowly started drifting off to sleep, the feeling of Alan laying with me, soothing me.

The next morning

I woke up and felt strong arms that were gripping me. I felt a hard chest behind me back and instantly knew where I was and with who.

I moved a little, trying to get out of Alan's grip, but he tightened it.

"Morning, gorgeous." He said. I felt butterflies that were ready to explode in my stomach. I smiled. I turned around and was met with Alan's face. We were like 2 inches away only, if it was even that much.

I saw Alan look at my lips for a split second and suddenly felt a rush of confidence wash over me.

"Do it." I said.

"Hm?"

"Do it Alan."

"Do what?" He said.

"Kiss me." I said.

He loosened his grip and brought his one hand up to my face and caressed my cheek. He was staring at my lips and I just couldn't take it anymore.