Chapter 7

Aiden above
Alan POV

I'm sitting in a hotel room by myself. I can't stop thinking about her. After she flinched away from me last night and walked away, I went straight home and lost my shit. I messed up the whole room and then just took some clothes and went to a nearby hotel.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I was so fucking confused as to why she flinched. She has never flinched from my touch. Why the fuck now?

Why all of a sudden? How did that Aiden dude know her? How did she know him? Was she scared of him? Is that why she flinched from my touch?

I have so many fucking questions.

I get off of the bed and decide to take a shower. Maybe that will make me calm down. I strip and get into the hot shower. I run my hand down my face and then through my hair.

I guess I'll have to go home and ask her. What if she doesn't want to talk about it? I groan out of frustration because of my mind foooding with questions.

I get out of the shower after about 20 minutes and get dressed into some jeans, a white v-neck vest and I throw my jacket over my shoulder.

I put my other clothes into my bag and walk out of the hotel room. After giving my key to the receptionist lady, I walk iut of the hotel and the fresh air hits my face. I breathe in and out.

I walk to my car and start driving home.

I walk into the house as I see Arya in the kitchen doorway, freezed. She doesn't notice me walking in and I see why she freezed.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I grit and Alana speaks. "He is the guy I danced with and I brought him home with me."

"Yeah, well he has to go. Now." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I fucking said so." I answer and she rolls her eyes.

"Come on Aiden. You can come back a bit later." She says softly. Aiden starts walking past Arya and whisoers something in her ear as she is freezed and she flinches almost falling and I catch her.

"Get the fuck out." I grit and help Arya up. This time, she doesn't flinch but she grips my arm tightly.

He walks out of the house and I turn to Arya.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask and she looks up at me quickly. She lets go of my arm and takes a step back.

I reach out to her but she flinches again.

"Fuck." I say under my breath.

"What the fuck was that for?" Alana says.

"Alana, come with me." I say and she follows me to the livingroom.

"What?" She says annoyed.

"Listen. Last night he was with Arya in the kitchen at the party and she had a look of fear in her eyes. She is fucking scared of him. I don't know why, but after he left she went into some sort of trance and when she got out and I tried holding her, she flinched away from me. She got up and left me there. That is why I also didn't come home last night." I say and she stays still.

"Wow. I didn't know that happened." She says.

I walk back to the kitchen and see Arya in the corner with her legs pulled up to her chest and he arms are hodling them there. I can hear soft sobs coming from her and I walk to her.