Chapter 3

Arya POV
The next day

I woke up and remembered everything that happened. I was sent back home and had to stay with my mom. My dad was sent to jail for abuse. That was one good thing.

My mom barged into my room, yelling at me.

"Get the fuck out of bed, you little slut!" She yelled and I jumped out of bed.

"S-sorry, mom." I said and she scoffed. She walked out and I got ready for school. I showered and then got dressed into this for school:

 I showered and then got dressed into this for school:

I then did my hair:

I walked downstairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch

"Took you long enough to just get ready for school." She said.

"I only took like 40 mins mom." I said.

"Why are you dressed like a slut? Do you want boys to like you just so you can get in their pants?" She raised her voice with every word.

"I'm not dressed as a slut!" I yelled back and grabbed my bag.

"Don't yell at me! I am your mother!"

"Then act like it!" I yelled and walked out of the house. I sighed and started walking to school and listened to music.

As I was walking, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and saw Alan. I smiled slightly at him. I took out my air pods.

"Hey, Arya." He said.

"Hey."

"How are you doing?"

"Couldn't be any worse." I said lowly under my breath, but Alan clearly heard it.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. My mom is just rude." I said.

"What did she do?"

"Nothing, really. She just called me a slut this morning but whatever." I said and saw Alan's eyes grow wide in shock.