Chapter 11

Alan POV

Why did I just do that? I knew she had an abusive past, yet stupid me still yelled at her and held her arms tightly.

I could see in her eyes the fear she had felt for me in that moment while I held her. I instantly loosened my grip and pulled her close to me.

Her body relaxed slightly and she breathed out but it was shaky. I pulled away a bit and held her face in my hands and caressed her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you if I did and I didn't mean to yell at you." I said and she smiled and nodded, leaning into my hand. I kissed her forehead and gave her a hug again.

"It's okay, Alan." I heard her say.

"Alan, we gotta go just now." I hear Daren say behind me and I nod.

"Look, I gotta go, princess. I'll be back later." I say kissing her forehead and I see a small blush creep up to her cheeks probably because of the nickname I gave her.

"I'll leave one of my men here with the two girls just in case." Daren whispers in my ear and I nod.

Well, today is going to be a bloody good day for me...

Arya POV

I watch as Daren and Alan walk out of the house and a tall buff guy comes in and I hear Daren yell that it's one of his men who will take care of us.

"Hi, I'm Arya." I say walking to him and holding out my hand for him to shake.

He looks at my hand and then back at my face in confusion.

"You're supposed to say hi and tell me your name and then shake my hand." I say in a duh tone. He nods and then hesitantly shakes my hand and speaks.

"I'm Charlie." His voice was deep and husky. He looks in his early thirties and is like 6 foot tall.

"Do you know where they are going?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Yes and no I'm not allowed to tell you." He says.

I roll my eyes and sigh walking into the kitchen.

"Alana!"

"Yeah?" She says walking into the kitchen. She looks really tired.

"What do you wanna eat?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I'll make me something just now." She says and goes back to her room.

I make me breakfast and just chill while watching movies.

*4pm*

I'm starting to worry a bit because Alan has been gone all day. What if something happened to him?

Is he okay? Is he dead? Did he get kidna-

I was taken out of my thoughts when the front door swings open and I jump up. No one was standing at the door.

I walk away from the couch and gasp when I see Alan laying on the floor covered in blood.

"Alan!" I yell and run up to him. I then see Daren coming from his car after getting some stuff out of it.

"What the hell happened?!" I yell as he picks up Alan with me. We carry him to the couch and put him down.

"Alan, look at me." I say holding his face in my hands. His eyes open and close slowly the whole time. "Come on, Alan. Stay with me." I say as his eyes close.

"No, no, no, no." I mutter when he doesn't answer me.

"Daren, get someone to help! Now!" I yell with tears in my eyes looking up at him. He runs a hand through his hair and then calls someone from his phone.

"Be here in 5 minutes or I blow your brains out." I hear him say into the phone.

He hangs up right after and turns back to me and Alan.

"They'll be here in 5 minutes at the most. Alan, hold on my man." He says and I take Alan and pull him closer to me.

"Come on Alan. Hold on. Don't leave me. Please stay with me. I love you. I love you so much. Stay with me." I whisper to him.

His eyes open and he looks at me. I kiss his forehead and see a small smile form on his perfect plump lips. I smile a bit and hug him closer to me.

"Do this for me, Alan. For Alana. For your friend Daren." I whisper and his eyes flutter closed again.
Tears form in my eyes again and I tighten my grip on him.

The door flies open and people come in and start taking Alan away from me. I'm guessing they are the nurses.

"Please, don't leave me." I whisper as they take him away to another room.

I stand frozen at first but then start pacing back and forth in the room while Alana and Daren sit on the couch and Alana is in Daren's arms.

1 hour later

It has been a whole fucking hour! Still nothing.

I'm starting to lose my mind. My breathing gets heavier by the minute. My heartbeat quickens and I'm starting to feel like I can't breathe.

I stand still and take deep breaths.

Alana fell asleep in Daren's arms and I have been pacing the whole damn time.

I can't take this anymore.

I run up to me and Alan's room and shut the door behind me.

"No. This can't be real. This has to end. If this is a dream take me out of it!" I yell the last sentence at the top of my lungs as tears start to form in my eyes again but I can't stop them from flowing.

I fall to my knees and cry out.

"Don't leave me." I cry out and I hear a knock on the door. "Go away." I sob out and the door opens.

"I said go away!" I yell as I turn around and get up and see Daren standing at the door. "What do you want?"

"Uhm, they said h-he-"

I cut him off and run downstairs and see the nurses.

"What happened? Is he okay?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, he is in a coma. We don't know for how long. It might be a few days, weeks, months or maybe even years." The one nurse said.

I stand there frozen. I can't move. I can't feel anything.

Next thing I know, is me falling to the ground and all I see is darkness.