Chapter 6

Arya POV

My body tenses under his touch and all the memories come flying back.

I thought he was gone for good? Why is he back? What does he want from me? Hasn't he done enough damage to my life?

I get cut out of my thoughts when he kisses my neck. I pull away instantly and push him off me.

"You dumb bitch." He says and I walk backwards as he walks towards me.

My back hits the counter and I panic.

Just as I'm about to have a panic attack, Alan walks into the kitchen. He sees that I look uncomfortable and speaks up.

"Who the fuck are you and why you so close to my girlfriend?" He says and Aiden chuckles deeply.

"Your girlfriend, huh? Why you dating this whore?" He says and Alan looks furious.

"What the fuck do you want?" Alan says and walks to me and stands in front of me.

"Her." He says and I see Alan's hands fist at his side. I grab his hands and his hands unfist and relax in mine.

"Leave her alone. Do you even know her?" Alan says and Aiden chuckles again.

"Of course I know her. She is Arya fucking Daniels." He says and Alan's hands fist again.

"What the fuck do you want from her?" He grits and Aiden stays still for a second.

"I want her back." Aiden says and then walks away.

My breathing is heavy and I hold onto the counter for support. I feel dizzy and I can't stand straight.

I start seeing darkness, but I feel like I'm still standing. Suddenly I hear Aiden's voice behind me.

"Why the fuck are you still up?" He says and I look down.

"I was waiting for you to come." I say and he just scoffs. "Babe, did I do something wrong?" I ask walking to him and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me you ugly whore." He grits and pushes me away.

Was he in a bad mood? He has never been oike this towards me before. Maybe he just had a bad day at work.

"Babe? Are you okay? Do you need me to do something for you?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so fucking annoying." He said and I walk away.

Maybe I should just let him calm down. I go to our room and take a shower and start getting ready for bed.

A few minutes later, Aiden comes into the room and looks at me with a disgusted look.

I give him a questioning look and he rolls his eyes.

"Babe can we cuddle?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Fuck no! You know what? Get out of my fucking house. I don't like you anymore. You're just a fucking bitch and a whore. I want you out of my fucking house right now!" He yells and starts walking to me.

He yanked me out of the bed and threw me to the ground. I yelped in pain and he just scoffed. He picks me up again and pushes me against the wall and I hit my head and fall to the ground.

"P-please stop b-babe." I say in between coughs.

"You better be out the fucking house in a month." He grits and walks out after kicking me in my stomach.

Suddenly I hear a voice. "Baby, it's okay. You're here with me."

"Please help." I cough out and start breathing heavily.

It suddenly feels like someone is sittinv on my lungs and I can't breathe.

"Arya, you're safe here with me."

"H-help."

"Come on Arya, you're okay. Open your eyes baby."

"M-make it stop!" I cry out.

I hear Aiden's voice again." You're just a fucking whore. You're so ugly and fat. You should go to the gym. Maybe you will be good enough for me then." Aiden says.

"S-stop." I say and suddenly it all goes away. I take deep breaths and open my eyes slowly.

Alan.

He is sitting in front of me, holding me and looking stressed out and has a look of panic in his eyes.

"Baby you're okay." He says and hugs me.

I flinch a bit away from him and he looks a bit hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." I say and start walking away from him.

Everytime someone is touching me from now on, is gojng to make it feel like it's him touching me. That is why I flinched away from Alan. I didn't mean to but now everytime anyone is gonna touch me, it feels like him, because he is back.

I fucking hate the fact that I'm so ugly. Aiden was right about my appearance. I was ugly. Fat. Pathetic. I had ugly stretch marks at my thighs.

I fucking hate myself. I disgust myself.

I walk out of the house and start walking away from the house. I start walking to Alan's house.

It's so fucking cold out here. I rub my arms to try and get myself warm but fail miserably. I get to their house in about 15 minutes. I took a path nobody knows about though.

I open the door and walk in. Alana runs to me and hugs me, but I flinch. She realises and takes a step back.

"I-I'm going to bed." I say and she nods giving me a small smile. I get to the room and open it. I gasp a bit and see the whole room is wrecked. I walk back out and go sit on the couch.

"I brought the boy I was dancing with back but he fell asleep in the bed." Alana says and I nod.

I lay down on my side on the couch and take a blanket to cover me. After a few minutes I feel my eyes fluttering closed and I sleep.

The next morning

I wake up to the sound of some talking in the kitchen.

I sit up on the couch and see I'm still in the dress I wore at the party. I get up off the couch and walk to the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and start stripping while waiting for the water to get to the right temperature. I get in and my body relaxes a bit.

I finish showering and get out. I decided to wear comfy clothes because I was too tired to wear something that wasn't comfy. I put on my grey sweatpants and also a skin coloured sports bra and a black jacket over the sports bra.

I walk out of the bathroom after putting my clothes on and almost freeze when I hear his voice. My body tenses and I feel my eyes burning from tears wanting to slip out.

I walk to the kitchen slowly and Alana sees me. She walks to me and hugs me and turns to the boy with his back to us.

"Arya, this is the guy I danced with last night. His name is Aiden." She says and I freeze as he turns around and smirks meeting my eye.