six

I would rather not go to school today. Will I? No. Do I have to? Unfortunately.

I roll off my bed and I end up hitting my head against the shelf.

"Dammit" I mutter. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I feel something trickling down my forehead so I looks in the mirror. Of course. The impact broke the skin and now I'm bleeding. I quickly grab a tissue and apply pressure to stop the bleeding. After 5 minutes of sitting on the floor with a headache I remove the tissue. I look in the mirror and it begins bleeding all over again. I groan as I walk down the stairs still with a headache. I reach the stairs but as I begin walking down, I feel myself getting dizzy. Everything goes black.

...

"Anna. Anna..." I hear a voice say softly. I slowly open my eyes but close them again at the sudden brightness.

"Anna, it's me Grayson.", my brother says. I look at him and close my eyes again.

"What happened?" I groan.

"I was getting dressed for school, and I heard a thud, so I assume you got up from bed. I walked by the stairs and there you were, passed out at the bottom with blood on your forehead." Gray informs as he gives me a glass of water and a pain killer.

"What's the time right now?" I ask quietly.

"11:30am. Basically, no school for us today." He laughs lightly. I laugh with him but put my hand up to my head, wincing.

"Yeah, you might not want to touch that. At least it's Friday! Then we'll have the weekend to ourselves!" He says excitedly. I laugh and slowly sit up.

"I'm really hungry." I say as I get up and walk to the kitchen. I rummage through the kitchen and find a bag of chips and I decide to just eat those for now.

...

"ANNA WHY WEREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL TODAY?" I hear Calum shout from the door. I'm sitting in the living room with Grayson laying on my lap. You know, the usual. Calum walked in the living and Luke followed close by.

"What happened to Ashton and Michael?" Grayson asks.

"They got detention for running into class late at the same time."

I shook my head and laughed. I was playing with Grayson's hair, since it's so soft.

I glanced over at Luke and saw that he was looking over at me. I don't know what's wrong with Luke sometimes. He can go from being in a good mood, to such a rude person. Calum and Luke sat down by Gray and I. Luke kept his gaze on me and I looked straight back at him. A smirk spread across his face before sitting next to me.

...

All of us were watching some random movie that came on television. Well Luke and I were. Calum and my brother fell asleep. I moved from the middle of the couch to the corner and I had my knees in my chest. Luke put his hand next to my foot and I flinched, moving farther. He glances over.

"What's wrong? Are you ticklish?" He says quietly.

"Come on man. You've known this since we were kids, Luke. Get it together." I said jokingly. He chuckles and turns towards me. I stretched my legs out but quickly realize it was a bad idea. He took the moment and began tickling me. I squeal and try to curl myself in a ball. Obviously failing, since he's basically a giraffe. Arms and all.

"L-luke s-stop." I managed to stutter out. He laughs and shakes his head as his fingers moved faster against my stomach. I managed to slide off the couch and fall on the floor to get away.

"Can you not tickle me?" I say while still catching my breath.

"No, no I'd rather continue." He said as he smirked and got up to attack me once again.

I scrambled to get up and managed to get on my feet and run into the kitchen. I ran to the island and stood opposite where he was. I moved one way and he moved the other way and ran towards me. I quickly ran out of the kitchen and saw Calum was shifting as if he was going to wake up. I stood there frozen and he stopped moving. But right when I was about to continue running, Luke came up in front of me and smiled. I backed up one step and he took one forward. We continued this until I backed into the island.

There wasn't much space left between us. He took one final step forward and we stood there, our faces inches apart from each other. I could feel my heart racing, watching his eyes stare into mine, taking not so subtle glances at my lips. I bite my lip slightly as he leans in. I know I should stop this from happening, but I don't want to. Before I know what's going on, my hands are on his broad shoulders and his hands made their way to my waist.

Luke's slightly chapped lips moved against mine softly. An intriguing contrast I never knew I needed. His grip tightens on my waist before lifting me up on the counter. His hand moves from my waist to my cheek, deepening the kiss. I tug his hair earning a moan from him.

"God, I lo-" He starts.

"What the -" I hear a voice say.

"Shit." I mutter as I quickly got off the island and turned around to the voice.

I look to see Calum. I calm down a bit but not that much, considering he just saw Luke and I making out in the kitchen.

"I won't tell anyone but you two are my OTP." Calum smirks.

Dammit. He's such a girl sometimes.

I roll my eyes and laugh as he walks away.

Before I can turn around, Luke twists me back himself, kissing me again. I giggle and kiss back quickly before I lean out.

"Do you want to get caught again, Luke?" I pull the fabric of his shirt.

He chuckled a bit before winking and walking away.

What have I gotten myself into.

€•€•€•€•€•€

HOLY DAMN THAT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO WRITE.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SEXUAL SONGS COME ON SHUFFLE.
I'm trying to update as much as I can but school is just starting to end and it's beginning to pile on
I'll be updating some more when I can

Love you guys for staying with this story!
Enjoy 🙆💜