A Woman's Job

The Administrator stared at the screens presented in front of her with grimace. Ms. Pauling stood beside her, mortified at what was happening to the team's base. The cameras were covered by special lenses from leftover goggles Pyro had found, so the two women were staring at pink and baby blue hallways and rooms with lollipop flowers and candied walkways.

"PAULING!!" The Administrator hollered.

"Y-yes?" Ms. Pauling replied, flinching at the sudden screech, covering her ear. It was bleeding ever so slightly, so she stuck a pencil into it to keep The Administrator's just-cleaned floors from getting soiled again.

"Why. Is that thing. STILL ALIVE." The Administrator asked through clenched teeth.

"Well, I did tell Engineer to kill her- hey wait didn't you just want her to put the mask back on?" Ms. Pauling asked, recalling the Administrator's first request.

"Yes. But I want that thing dead now. Down, in the bottom of a ditch. Raccoons and earth worms feasting on her rotting-"
The Administrator explained, getting way too detailed with how she wanted Pyro to be exterminated. She looked back at the screens, then a disturbed smile came across her face.

"If men can't do the job right, why can't women? Ms. Pauling, I demand you destroy Pyro. Do it in any way you see fit. I just want that thing GONE!" she instructed, pointing to the door.

Ms. Pauling's face went white, as she took out a blank piece of paper.

"What's that for?" The Administrator asked.

"My will." Ms. Pauling responded shakily, walking to the door and out of the room.