Chapter 1

It was just a normal Friday and as always, I was at home doing nothing. I don't really plan things to do because it feels as if there isn't anything to do. I was just messing around with my computer, playing games mainly. I was playing for a while by now and I was starting to get a little bored. I closed what I was doing and sat in my chair, pondering.
"There's gotta be something to do..." I thought to myself.
"I think I'll play some happy wheels." I thought again. I opened google chrome because if I tried using Internet explorer, I'd have to wait a few days before playing again. It was approximately 1:30 in the morning. Great. I don't know why, but I can't sleep lately... it's probably nothing though. But in consideration of how early in the morning it was, I was really tired. Well, a little tired I suppose. In all fairness, that led to me not being able to type very well. I moved my cursor up to the search bar and typed in h a and as my hand slipped, I hit c. I rubbed my eye and placed my hand underneath my head. I blinked a few times until my vision cleared up. I looked at the search results when I saw something about hacking.
"Hacking..."
I read aloud.
"Hmpf.."
I moved my cursor on it and clicked on it. A bunch of results came up when I found one that read,
'How to hack a computer'.
"Well I don't have anything better to do."
I contemplated honestly. I scanned the article as it gave step-by-step information. I heard a distant noise coming from what looked as the hallway that lead to my computer room. I looked over there but it must've just been a random sound because I could hear my roommate, Joey, snoring across the way. I laughed a little because of her weird snoring noises. She was a pretty girl, Joey. I got up from my chair and into my room down the hall of my house. Joey is someone that's renting it with me. She just came a few days ago so I don't know her very well yet. But that's basically why she's here. I laid in my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a deep slumber.