Chapter 10: Chitanda got kidnapped?!

Satoshi's POV

    ''This better be worth it.'' I whisper to Chitanda as she nods along to what I said, I finish up tying her arms and torso together. ''Stay silent until I say the magic word, which is 'HAZOOKA!', alright?'' I look down at her, sitting down on the dusty floor of the gym storage. ''Yep, Satoshi-kun.''. 

    I look at her again, standing up this time and not tying up anything. She really does look like she got kidnapped, I could get a job for this. 

    Nah.

    ''Have you seen the kidnapping tape anywhere?'' I look around the shed, I swear I brought an extra in case there wasn't any in the gym. Chitanda nods as she points her head in a certain direction, and it sits there, on top of an even dustier mattress. ''Thanks.''.

    To think my victim would help me in kidnapping her.

   ''No seriously though, if you hear anyone else say 'HAZOOKA!' apart from me, then I'll say it twice if you don't reply, okay? I really don't want to go to jail for a prank.'' Chitanda nods as if she's at a concert, ''I won't put your dignity in danger, Satoshi-kun.'' she smiles gently at me and I sigh, ''Well, do a poker face, I'll put on the tape now.''.

    5 minutes later and it looks like she's a kidnapped crybaby, great job, self!

    ''I swear, I'll be back, say around..'' I look at my watch and realize it's about 7:47 a.m., ''Around 4 hours, I guess?'' I shrug at Chitanda as her eyes widen, her look saying '4 hours? Will I still be alive by then?'. I sigh, and loosen her ropes, ''Alright, you can play around while I'm gone. Do you have a phone on you?'' she nods and takes out a phone from her pocket. Excellent. ''Tighten your ropes when you hear hazooka!'' I slide the door close and walk away.

    Actually no, rather, I start running. I run through the track field, sweat and adrenaline leaving my body one second at a time, I smile and make my way to the school, to the floor where Houtarou suspects nothing. My legs are feeling fuzzy as soon as I reach the building, despite my thin state, I'm pretty sure my body wasn't made for running, or exercise at all. 

    I slam the door open as soon as I reach the floor, depending on my legs to not break at any second, I look up from my panting of despair and make eye contact with Houtarou. ''Chitanda's... She's...'', my eyesight becomes blurry as I collapse onto the ground.

   ***

    ''What?'' I open my eyes to white light, ''Am..am I dead? Is that you, Jesus-senpai?'' I flinch at the brightness, ''Idiot.'' Houtarou smacks my head with a pillow, ''You're not dead and I don't even know if you'd reach Heaven. We're in the clinic, everyone looked at me as soon as you temporarily died.'' he sighs and rests his head on his palm, ''You were telling me about Chitanda? What about her?''. 

    My eyes widen in realization, ''Shoot, what time is it boy, tell me?'' Houtarou rolls his eyes, ''You have a watch on.'' I stick my tongue out at him for harshing my detective vibe. ''Pineapples, it's already 9 a.m.?!'' I grab Houtarou's hand and get off the bed, dragging him along with me. 

    As soon as I'm about to open the door, it slides open and I fall back a bit, landing on Houtarou's torso, ''S-sorry bro,'' I do the yaranaika expression, ''No homo.'', he throws me over to the side as Mayaka enters the clinic, ''Chitanda's gone! And as soon as I heard that you fell, I rushed over here. Do you know where she could be?'' she eyes me suspiciously. 

    ''How rude, I'm not a kidnapper.'', I am a pretend one, though. ''But I got a text this morning from her, here.'' I show them an sms message I made Chitanda text, Mayaka's expression turns dark really quickly, ''H-Huh? Kidnapped? Is that even possible?'' I roll my eyes at her, ''Of course it's possible,'' before I could continue, my phone vibrates in my hand, I had received another text message.

    ''Huh?'' I turn my phone back to me, looking at the new text I've received. ''This is strange..'' I whisper to myself, it was an unknown number, I didn't tell Chitanda to let anyone play the bad guy apart from me. I read it out loud to the two of them, ''She's with me now.''. 

    The room stays silent for a while as Mayaka laughs weakly, ''This..It's a prank, right? You made this text, didn't you, Satoshi?'' I shake my head, ''I'm too poor to buy another sim card, or another phone, besides, I only use my phone to call Houtarou for math answers.'' I shrug it off, Houtarou looks at me, ''I guess we need to find her.''.

    ''Where do we inspect first?'' Mayaka asks, I blink then pretend like I had the best idea of the century, ''The gym storage! Maybe she'd be there, since that seems like a place no one would check out.'' The two nod at my suggestion, ''Let's go.''.

    As soon as we reached there, I slammed the door to the storage open, my eyes widened in shock.

    Chitanda wasn't there.

***

AUTHOR NOTE!

HEY GUYSSS, I DECIDED TO UPDATE FOR SOME REASON, AND I REALLY LIKE SATOSHI SO I SOMEWHAT BASED THE WHOLE CHAPTER ON HIM. PLEASE IGNORE THE YARANAIKA PART BECAUSE IT WILL STAIN MY DIGNITY.

I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY, ALSO I MADE THIS CHAPTER TO INFORM YOU GUYS: PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS REALLY FASCINATE ME!! I GET SO INTERESTED IN READING THEM AND YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY!! THANKS A LOT AGAIN!!

I MIGHT UPDATE SOON, BUT IDK, IT'S SUMMER SO I HAVE A LOT OF SPARE TIME :3

PECE

- wink-wonk