Extra Chapter: A shoujo-like reality?!

Author note:  PLEASE READ THIS! This is an extra chapter cause it reached 1k+ reads :D This has nothing to do with the main plot of the story it's just an extra chapter. Nothing involved from the main story. Thanks for reading :D

----------------------------

(Oreki's POV)

''O-Oreki-kun senpai, I have always loved you!'' Satoshi cries out in his sailor uniform, ''And if we can't be together..'' he trails off with more tears in his eyes.

''Then I'll have to make you mine!'' He shouts as he grabs a knife from his pocket and slices my neck, making me fall to the ground in one blink. 

''You should've noticed me before it was too late senpai..'' he laughs at my weak body which is sprawled on the floor. 

''Now you know senpai... It's only.. A matter of time..'' he says, now picking up my body and cutting it some more.

I sit up, breathing heavily and sweating, squinting at how bright is. I groan, was that a bad dream or am I in Satoshi's bed right now? I glance at the clock which read '8:00 A.M. ' I have to admit that the time I woke up was usually around ten or eleven in the morning if there was no school.. Just like today. I look at my body, my hands, my legs, my stomach. No cuts.. I guess it really was a bad dream, thank God. I breathe out a sigh of relief and decide to go out since I needed some fresh air, I throw my sweaty clothes to the floor and grab a shirt with a pair of pants. I'm ready.

I walk over to downtown looking around.. This isn't downtown! What the? Why are there so many sakura petals everywhere? What the-- There are like millions of petals everywhere.

The color pink fills my vision as I try to walk away from that insane place. I didn't think I'd actually see a lot of sakura petals everywhere like in those romantic manga things. I shake it off as I hear one thing in the distance. I look around from left to right but I see nothing but more Sakura trees.

The shouting got louder.

''I'm coming for you senpai! I'll make you regret the days where you didn't notice me!'' I look behind and see Satoshi running to me in the sailor suit uniform I saw in my dream earlier. I blink then understand what's happening, I start running away as I look at my back again, seeing that the knife wasn't like the one in the dream, this knife was huge! 

Satoshi jumps in the air, causing me to only notice how bloody the knife was along with his hands.
He grins widely throwing the knife at my forehead, it hits perfectly, causing me to fall on my knees together with the knife disappearing into the road. 

Satoshi slowly walks over to me, lifting my chin up with his finger, looking at me with the look of pity and madness. 

''Oreki-kun senpai..'' he giggles playfully and twirls a small piece of his hair, then looks at me straight in the eye with his fake eyelashes.

''I was finally able to make you mine, with all those girls and people gone.. Nothing will stop me from loving you.'' he leans in closer for a kiss.

''Oreki! Wake up!'' I feel a slight earthquake on the table and I look at the person, my eyes still not bothering to open, the person smacks my face, causing my eyes to open in shock.

Satoshi?! 

''Oreki, you fine?'' he asks me, half-smiling in concern. I just nod unsurely. ''Well good, because it seemed like you had a nightmare.''

Oh trust me, if I was chasing you in a sailor suit with a knife you'd also reply the same way.

I snuggle back into sleep, ignoring what happened five minutes ago, I hear Satoshi sigh then pat my back as I fall into slumber again.

(Extra chapter end)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SATOSHI WAS CHASING YOU LIKE THAT? XD