Chapter 2: Walk to school? More like a non-breathing opportunity!

**Oreki's POV**

Satoshi, this better be worth it because I do not want to walk alone just because you're gonna be late going to Ibara for some weird meeting thing or confession!

''Oreki-kun? Are you listening?'' Chitanda asks me worringly with her beautiful purple eyes..

No! Don't get sucked into it!

''Oh sorry. I didn't quite get the last part.'' I tell her honestly while still wearing my ever so perfect blank face.

Of course it's perfect! I do this face every day!

''You should really listen Oreki-kun.'' Chitanda giggles a little at my carelessness. ''I was talking to you about what we're gonna do for the school fair!'' she starts doing weird actions while I act like I don't know her.

''Well, considering you're the president I wouldn't be surprised if you decided about a maid cafe or horror house.'' I say to Chitanda who's still doing those actions like a sumo wrestler.

''...But Oreki-kun! Those are so plain!'' I stare at her as she thinks for a while. ''What about a cat maid cafe! With other clothes we change through every hour!'' She starts jumping up and down like a village fool.

Wait what? Cat maid cafe with different outfits for every hour?

How about....

NO!

I don't want that kind of event! I'd rather stay at home watching television with my annoying sister!

''Y-yeah.'' I admit unkowingly and try to fake smile. I'm sure she'd be sad if I said no.

''That's great! I can't wait to tell Ibara and Satoshi!'' she smiles so hard her face looks like it'll explode with happiness.

After about, I don't know, 17 steps, we finally reached school.

And I almost died.

''Oh look Ibara! The mystery couple is here!'' Satoshi shouts through the gate as I start blushing.

C-COUPLE?!

''Oreki-kun? What are they talking about?'' Chitanda asks.

''I-I don't know myself.'' I get the urge to speak as we enter the cheering crowds.

Oh boy. 

Satoshi, you better not have done this.

______________________

OMFG FINALLY. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

NEW WARNING:

[SLOW UPDATE XD]