Chapter 3: Wait, what?

Previously on chapter 2, Chitanda and Oreki were walking to school talking about what to do for the school festival, but then when they reached their destination everybody cheers for them being a couple, Oreki and Chitanda get confused and think Satoshi did it, but who knows?

--------------------------------------

Oreki's POV

''Everyone, uhm, please stop. I'm sorry to inform you that we're not a couple..'' Chitanda mutters shyly as everyone keeps cheering. I look at them with a pissed look on my face. Like I always say, when I have to do something, I do it quickly.

''Everybody shut up please.'' I shout with a plain face.

Silence goes out through the crowd as they all look at me and Chitanda. ''We're not a couple.'' I inform them with a fake-smile which I don't do unless I want people to actually believe me.

''Eeeeh?'' Some annoying gossip girl starts off and soon the whole crowd is saying that and looking at us shockingly. Some sweat drips off my cheek as the pressure attacks me a bit.

''You heard Oreki-kun! We're not dating!'' Chitanda adds with pride.

What's up with the pride?

''If you weren't dating then how come there's a photo of you kissing?'' A boy steps in front of the gossip girl to ask.

''W-what?" Chitanda blushes as soon as she heard the word 'kissing'. I pat her back and mutter everything's gonna be fine, she gives a little nod which proves she trusts me in this.

''Satoshi, lead the way to the picture!'' I look around for him and eventually find him in a tree.

''Alright, you found me.'' He smiles a defeated grin and jumps down the tree.

Okay, he didn't really jump down. More like, fell down.

Heck, I'm not gonna ask if he's alright. I barely worry about him.

Satoshi rolls on the ground reaching the bulletin board with a HUGE poster of me kissing Chitanda.

IT'S HUGER THAN A WINDOW, BUT YET SMALLER THAN HALF A DOOR. WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

I take a closer look on it and realize something. It still has the name of the person who did it.

Damn, she credited herself, what a lonely girl.

''It's photoshopped.'' I whisper slowly going nearer and nearer until I can finally read the name.

''Credits to Ibara.'' My eyes widen in shock as I step backwards and bump into Satoshi.

''Everything's okay?'' he asks me worringly, I get back on my feet and nod, then cough really loudly.

''Attention everyone! Oreki's gonna tell us something!'' Chitanda cheerfully shouts.

I grab the photo and place it in front me. ''It's clearly photoshopped.'' I start, ''The person who did this credited herself.''

I hear some people muttering about how lame that is while in the corner of my eye I see Ibara twitch.

''And it's...'' I start slowly.

''STOP!'' someone yells from the back loudly. ''It was me!'' I stare at her then back at Ibara, what?

''It says Ibara made it. Please give some proof.'' I say in a monotone voice.

''I-I.. I liked Satoshi ever since I was a sophomore!'' she starts off, tears forming in her eyes, ''So, I thought if I framed Ibara, then Satoshi wouldn't go out with her..'' tears pour down her cheeks as she opens her mouth again. ''I'm already a junior, so I'm sort of a pedophile!'' she confesses.

I look at Satoshi with a 'what-are-you-going-to-do?' face, in return he gives me a 'I-dunno' face, real helpful, pal who fell off a tree.

''Well, I don't really like anyone right now.'' Satoshi starts walking near her. ''But there is one person I love right now..'' he trails off then looks at me with a serious face. ''And that is none other than, Oreki!'' he points at me quickly with a gleaming face.

No.

Just no.

''Satoshi, what the heck are you sayi-'' before I finish he shuts my mouth. ''I'll tell you later.'' he smiles and walks away.

Wait,what just happened?!

So now I'm in a relationship with him? 

The girls look so happy I could barf. On all of them.

Ugh!

Another. Dang. Problem. Because. Why. Not?!

I'll go to class for now. Satoshi sure was serious.

Chapter end =)

_________________

How was it? AHAHAHAHA IT'S LONG XD