Chapter 8: Stalking is admiring from afar.

Satoshi's POV

''Awesome! I'm so excited so stalk someone!'' Chitanda yells for the fifth time after school has ended, I smile wearily at her happiness and prepare a camera from my bag.

''Eh? W-we're going to take pictures as well?!'' Ibara adds to Chitanda's statement a few seconds ago.

I laugh with my deepest voice and reply, ''Of course, stalking has no limits!''

Ibara stifles a sigh as she wipes some sweat off her forehead.

''So where do we go first?'' Chitanda looks around everywhere, stooping low as if we were lost in the jungle.

''We go to our victim's house.'' I say, still managing the deep voice, ''That's where people start.''

''I see.'' Chitanda remarks professionally, writing down everything in a notepad I never saw her bring.

Heh, she's always had a talent for hiding things professionally.

''Seeing as everyone is here, let's go.'' I state, causing Ibara to hit me on the head.

''Don't make it seem as if it's a party.'' she concludes in a serious voice, a dark aura appearing on her.

I salute her after getting my fake mustache from my pocket and putting it on top of my mouth.

''Yes ma'am!'' I retort like a soldier, soon shouting after that we should already go to Oreki's house.

(At Oreki's house)

''Chitanda! The alien has just locked target on the room, I repeat he has locked target on the-'' I was cut off yet again by Ibara hitting me on the head.

''Be serious.'' Ibara says with an even deadlier and serious tone than before.

''Mayaka-chan, don't be so grumpy! Join us!'' Chitanda tilts her head and smiles, sparkles attacking both Ibara and I.

''Well,'' Ibara sighs then locks eyesight with Chitanda, ''I don't really see the point but okay, fine.''

Chitanda claps and jumps a bit until I tell her to quiet down, Oreki might find out.

''So, what now Satoshi-kun?'' Chitanda's eyes sparkle, taking in every second as a serious moment.

''We watch the alien!'' I grin, making a creepy face by the window, wondering if he'd notice me.

''Notice me senpai, I'm just by the window and not stalking you or anything.'' I whisper creepily, making more obsecure faces.

(Oreki's POV)

Why do I have a feeling someone is watching me from the window?

(Satoshi's POV)

''He's coming!'' Ibara yelled, we all hid behind a bush, an awkward silence forming around us.

Oreki opens the window, a displeased reaction on his face, he looks from left to right, as if making sure of something.

''Senpai noticed you, Satoshi.'' Ibara whispers, I couldn't exactly hear her but I know one thing, she didn't want me to hear it.

I give them an action, telling them to pretend like they're holding a gun, I then tell them to jump out and say superhero lines at Oreki when I do a ''THIS ISN'T MY SANDWICH'' face. They both agree, wrinkles forming on their eyebrows, taking this seriously like it's a mission to save Planet Earth.

''Three, two, one..'' I count silently, giving the specific face as we jump out of the bush, pretending to hit Oreki with guns only to DISCOVER THAT HE WASN'T THERE ANYMORE.

''Follow me.'' I instruct, my voice barely audible, I quietly open the door of his house, you may say we're breaking in right now.

''Oreki! Hands up!'' I aim my gun slash hand at his chest, a menacing look on my face.

Oreki instantly puts his hands up, ''Oh no, you caught me.'' he replies in a monotone.

''Muahahaha! How foolish of you to consist a plan which I could understand? Foolish mortal-'' before I could finish, Chitanda shoots Oreki and he fake dies, then Chitanda does a super villian laugh, coughing a bit at the middle.

That girl was done with our play, I could tell.

''So, care to explain what you guys were doing outside my house?'' Oreki asks, foolish mortal is lucky he can respawn.

''We were stalking you!'' Chitanda admits excitedly, as if admitting that you stalked someone was normal. In a blink of an eye, Oreki kicks us out and tells us that we mean nothing to him and shuts the door.

''Wa-wait I'm your ex-boyfriend! Don't shut me out!'' I cry dramatically, splashing water onto my eyes to make it seem as if I'm crying.

''Well I don't care, we're history and you're now homeless.''

Jerk.

''Fine, fine, you win this time Oreki but the Brave Three will defeat you!'' I say in a pose as if I'm a hero, telling Chitanda and Ibara to do the same.

''Mom, look at those people!'' a child exclaims, looking at us with playfulness.

''Honey, don't look.''

''You know,'' Oreki opens the door a bit, ''I'm gonna pretend like I don't know you guys.'' he slams the door yet again at our faces.

''I will make you regret breaking up with me!'' I yelled as if I was cursing him.

''You were never romantic anyway!''

Super jerk.

I sigh, giving in again, ''Gotta go, see you at school tomorrow, Oreki.'' I remark, he replies with a simple ''yes'' as we leave his front porch.

Man, today was nothing but a day of possibilities.

---END OF CHAPTER 8---

A/N

HEY GUYS, SO I NOTICED YOU READ MY STORY AND COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER AND SO I THOUGHT,

''I'M BEING RUDE TO THEM BY NOT UPDATING, I BETTER UPDATE.'' 

YES, I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE 4-5 MONTHS OR MORE SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I'M SORRY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME IF I WRITE SERIOUSLY BORING-TO-THE-POINT-WHERE-YOU-WANNA-VOMIT CHAPTERS BECAUSE IM SRSLY PANICKING SINCE I GOT A CRUSH AND HE'S PERF AND OMG PUBERTY STOP

jk jk

BUTT SERIOUSLY I LAV YOU GUYS //INSERT BIG RAPE FACE

seeya!

-le author

p.s. couldnt rlly update because sucky wifi u kno wat I mean