Chapter 5: Being sick means you can eat cake?

**Oreki-kun's POV**

Today, Satoshi's apparently absent leaving me alone with this one short-tempered girl and one curious-as-hell girl. I am not happy being alone with them but I'm also not happy having to fake being gay.

He barely even confessed. Wait no. That ended up wrong.

''Hey, Chitanda. Any new mysteries?'' I hide my shocked face of what I just said.

''No.. Maybe we should visit your boyfriend, Oreki-kun!'' she claps her hands together and does a sweet smile, ''Ah, how happy he'd be.''

''C-Chitanda.. They're just pretending to be gay, you know?'' Ibara fakes a laugh, wondering what happened to Chitanda.

''Eh?'' her eyes turn into dark violet. ''Oh..And to think Oreki finally got someone who actually liked him. Too bad.''

''Hey! What's that supposed to mean?'' I ask Chitanda, who is currently on the corner.

Ibara stares at me from head to toe. ''If you have something to say, spit it out.''

''You might fall in love with Satoshi, so I'm making sure you don't make it out alive.'' she whispers into my ears, I sweat nervously for Ibara never acted like this.

''L-let's just go visit my lovely b-b-b-boyfriend..'' I choked a few times before saying the word 'boyfriend'. Chitanda stands up and her eyes return to normal. ''Let's'' she nods and drags Ibara out of the club room.

**At Satoshi's house**

I ring the doorbell twice so I don't annoy the neighbors. Once one of my neighbors had a guest and he didn't even consider how many times he rang the freaking doorbell.

Ibara looks pissed as usual, while tapping her shoes she mutters out the sentence, ''Tch. He's taking way too long.'' Like,woah. Slow down, he's sick.

Satoshi bursts out of the open door, hugging me and..Is he smelling me?

Chitanda smiles like a doll while Ibara has a dark aura which is probably a 'Touch-him-and-you-die' kind of aura.

I push Satoshi back and do a shoo action. ''We're not in classes, idiot.'' he grins at what I said.

''I just felt lonely, so I missed you.''

I scratch my chin a little, that sounded so shoujo-like.

''Anyway, I brought cake!'' Chitanda gets a huge box which Ibara and I didn't really notice considering she was the slowest one in walking.

''Woah, thanks! I love cake when I'm sick!'' Satoshi grabs the box and runs upstairs. ''Follow me, guys!'' he yells out from afar.

''I swear to god, these people will be the death of me.'' I mutter, currently going up.

Chapter end =)

a/n: 
I HAVE A CAT SO IT'S REALLY DISTRACTING AND WI-FI IS AS SUCKY AS EVER WOW THANKS LIFE

I know, I know, IT'S MOSTLY YAOI DONT KILL ME OKAY ILL MAKE THEM BREAK UP SOON BUT U DONT KNO THAT CUZ IM SURE U DONT READ THE AUTHOR NOTE HAHAH XD