no vampire can love a human.

Based off of roleplay with -duckyD0nna-nna
Vampire Cross x human (?) Nightmare

( Cross's point of view only btw)

Cross POV:

It happened again... Nightmare died.
'No...' I thought as I shook his dead body

Cross: - "N-Nightmare wake up..."

No response...

Cross: - "h. Hey..." I started to tear up

Ink: - "come on now Cross. As my husband you should not care about the fact that I killed him. Let's go back to castle we have lot of stuff to talk about." Said Ink as I felt a huge amount of rage in me

Cross: - "should not care?... I SHOULD NOT CARE?! YOU KILLED HIM ONLY BECAUSE HE TRIED TO SAVE ME FROM DOING SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT AND MADE WORD TO DO." Ink looked like he would shout back but instead he told guards to take me to my room until I was back to my normal careless act I've pulled on for serval days now...
I screamed, shouted for them to let me go, I could heal him yet... mom thought me magic... but to no avail...

═───────◇───────═

Darkness capture me and break my bones, make me cry out in pain. Reverse the time, reverse the pain and bring who used to be mine...

I read the spell mother thought me once I was younger and when she still used to be alive, out loud, it was perfect timing... nightlight wich was filled with stars and full moon.

.

.

.

Room suddenly started shining golden as my necklace joined in too, I closed my eyesockets and once I opened them again I saw him... i was in city outside the forest where we met second time. It was such joy for me to see him again but I had to act cold now. I can't loose him again.. after a bit of time we dumped into each other as my glasses fall off and me and him fall down
I got up and helped him up too

Cross: - "watch where you are going next time." I said trying to be rude as possible so he would hate me and not try to get in the way of what is meant to happen.

Nightmare: - "right, sorry about that." He replayed as I started to walk away from him after grabbing my glasses and putting them on as he held my hand to stop me.

Cross: - "let go!" I said as I pushed my hand away from his

Nightmare: - "wait! I want to know where my crew is. Please tell me, they are like my children..." he said as I frowned. Right, this happened then. act rude Cross... it's for the best.

Cross: - "none of your business. Now if you excuse me." I said as I gave a slight bow and walked away after back in woods, I could see his sad face wich made my heart feel like it was burning with guilt and pain, I hated that look on his face so much. I sighed. 
'Don't worry Nightmare. They are going to come back.' I thought to myself as I walked away.

═───────◇───────═

And after five days I managed to get the gang out secretly once i gathered enough blood to let us vampires live for around like a month if not less. Not to mention I still need to save Nightmares twin from the king of the vampires in this country. Now that will be a huge risk. I sighed thinking on way out for Dream. He does not deserve such treatment from Lust...

Epic: - "you good bruh?" Asked Epic, looking at me with concerned look on his face.

Cross: - "yeah. I'm fine!" I said, lying. I'm not fine. I am tired from everything. My assigned marriage, fact that I can't be with one I love only because we are different species, the fact that I'm next king of all Spain vampires. It's just... really lot to take in, I still had some faith in humanity. But not anymore. I'm tired.

Epic: - "you sure are not fine bruh I can see it on your face." He said looking worried as I frowned and sighed trying to put it simple way.

Cross: - "I'd rather not talk about it." I said as he putted his hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way.

Epic: - "if you say so bruh. Just so you know I'm here, also make sure to not loose that necklace bruh you know what happens when you will." He reminded me as I nodded and smiled.

Cross: - " will do dude! Thank you for  hiding my secret." I said as he gave me a small smile

Epic: - "of course bruh!" He replayed

═───────◇───────═

Ok. Dream is here, everyone is asleep, only one thing I need to do is unlock those chains around Dream and sneak out the castle. I know I am putting Dream and myself in danger but, I had to give Nightmare the life he deserves. A happy life, best way possible tough I will not be part of it... I can't! He might die cause of me again... I looked at Dream who was asleep hugging himself his face filled with scars and bruises I felt bad for him, he does not deserve this.

Cross: - "pssst... Dream! Wake up" I wisper yelled at him while slightly shaking him for a bit due to his fear that actives up when his begin touched for more then one minute thanks to things Lust does. I gave slight growl at the thought wanting to punch his ugly face badly but I can't yet.
Dream slowly started to wake up, once seeing me his eyes lit up with joy, I had a broken peice of glass in my hand that would fit the locket of the chains.

Dream: - "D-Dream can't go... Cross and Dream will be in trouble..." Dream mumbled quietly, but, loud enough for me to hear.

Cross: - "sh... we won't just stay silent..." I said and once the chains were off of Dreams wrist and legs I picked him up after giving him warning of my next move, Dream looked scared but was trusting me on this. I ran fast and within 5 minutes I was at the door of Nightmares castle. I puted Dream down and knocked on the door was opened by a person with a hood on.

Cross: - "we would like to see Nightmare. If his in here." I said as the person gave a nod and went to probably call Nightmare. We went after as told waiting  there Dream looked scared so I gave a reassuring smile

- "Lust won't hurt you anymore... I promise." I said as Dream nodded and stayed close not wanting to do anything bad. I suppose I'll still have to go back so my kingdom and Lusts kingdom will have a deal on this. I do not want him as our ally but there is no other choice by now.

═───────◇───────═

TBC because this is long around 1000+ words part 2 will be out stay tunned!