medicine

Type: angst

Ship type: you will find out.

...

Nightmare was doing his paper work like usual in his room as his queen knocked on the door. The black king said: "come in" and soon after the door opened. From the door stepped in a figure wearing black and white outfit with X on his jacket, white shoes and on his shorts.

"Morning love. How have you been?." Asked a lovely voice of Negative guardians lover Cross.
Nightmare stoppted and got up giving Cross a hug before saying: "just working, it can wait though. You are more important my queen." Nightmare said making other blush a bit before smiling a little.

"You know... you should stop overworking yourself and drink your medince. It's not good to not take them for too long..." Cross said worry clear on his face.
Nightmare frowned, let go of Cross and said: "no." The anwser made Cross frown before taking a small breath in as he patted the other.

"For me love? My king?." Cross asked making Nightmare stay quiet for sometime before finally agreeing after some seconds... and next moment Cross was again not there. Nightmare frowned already missing the other.
Suddenly the negative guardian heard a knock on the door and after that stepped his twin.

"What now Dream?." Asked Nightmare slightly angry at the twin and also at the fact that Cross desepierd. Dream looked sad before sighing and saying: "look. I know you care about Cross dearly..." Dream got cut off by Nightmare who asked "oh yeah? What about it?"

Dream took another breath in before saying: "i know you miss him too. But, it's time to let him go... his dead. And i feel your pain..." Dream finished off as Nightmare's eye sockets went wide. Dream knew what Nightmare felt. So he started to remind him about the trauma and death of one who the guardian dearly loved.
"It was an accident. You should not blame yourself..." Dream said and before Nightmare could say "get out" the positive one already teleported away.

Nightmare felt tears roll down his face as the memories of the day played in his mind...

...

Flashback:

It was an ordinary day... on the stars base as the truce was about to be made. However someone decided to mess it up ending up in on making place look like it was a place for chaos. Knifes and all that begin thrown everywhere...  while Nightmare wasn't looking focused on the deal chatter a knife. Aimed by Killer hit Cross right in his soul and once Nightmare looked around...

It was too late.

...

The end! Sorry the end is short and also rushed in end. I wanted to get this chapter out before i forgot the ideas.

Cya everyone stay tuned!