you are who?

.............................................................

Type: i dunno                                   .

Ship: mafia leader Night x thief    . Cross

Requested by: Tundra115               .
.............................................................

A figure was running from someone cops. They were wearing white jacket with black shirt, black pants, white shoes, they also wore big giant black scarf and a golden heart locket. "Almost there..." they tought but that tought was cut short when he reached the dead end. The figured panicked and quickly teleported away not caring about the cameras that would active up when using magic. The figure took a sigh of relief but once he saw where he was he looked shocked.
The place was ten times bigger then his small home and was dark with candle lightning the place. The fornutre was mostly dark blue and black too.

???: - "well, well... look who we have here... a rendom fcking skeleton who just teleported here without even asking if they were welcomed here." Said a figure who wore blue jacket, black sweater and they also wore white shorts there eye sockets begin black as black liquid was falling down there face.

.............................................................

Small a/n: I'm sure you all              .
guessed who the main
character is at moment so              .
i'll just use his name                      
                                                            .
.............................................................

Cross: - "I'm sorry. I was just..." Cross muttered worry rising in him before realising who the person was. He sighed in relief having to not worry about begin reported.

???: - "i don't care what you just. I suggest you to get out before this base is found." They said as Cross frowned before muttering something then saying.

Cross: - "can i at least stay here for a bit? The police is after me..." he mumbled the last part as the other groaned.

???: - "fine. But you are talking with my boss first." They said as Cross gave a hopeful look and nodded.

...

After the talk with the boss of the gang Cross was a little scared sence the only thing he did was steal something worth enough for his brother's surgery. He got accepted and after that he met up with others the person who he saw once he teleported in the palace was Killer.

...

Nightmare kept close eye on Cross making sure he did not mess things up or was lying however during there years of begin toghether one another fall in love with each other and slowly started to grew closer and finally start dating.

..................

This is rushed im sorry- im busy with 0 ideas