I love/loved you.

°☆° Requested by Tundra115  °☆°

•☆• Type: angst •☆•

...

  Cross was by now back from a mission begin slightly injured as he went stright to his room his energy begin too drained for him to walk. Once in his room he started to heal himself and get changed. Once he did so he heard a knock... "Coming!" He half shouted as he got up and went to open the door. There stood a skeleton with a good and one cyan eye light other one covered in a goop.

Cross: - "good afternoon boss." Cross said bowing down a little as Night gave a small smile.

Nightmare: - "hello Cross." He said shortly

Cross: - "may i ask what brings you here?" Asked Cross as Nightmare sighed a bit before his face went a little cold.

Nightmare: - "you got hurt again while trying to distract the stars again?" Asked Nightmare as Cross nodded.

Cross: - "it'll pass sir Night. No need to worry." Cross assured.

Nightmare: "let me heal it for you if it's not healed already." Nightmare said as Cross said that he had already healed it and there was no need to worry. Nightmare sighed and left after telling Cross to be more careful before doing so, closing the door after himself.

...

  There was many times Nightmare tried to let Cross realise that he loved him and wasn't thinking of him as a simple knight that was working for him. However it was for no avial. So, after sometime he stoppted and "moved on" (why did i put it like that? Well it's not so easy to just move on and Night is still moving on)
  However once Cross heard about Nights crush on him he felt confused as to why Nightmare loved him.. after all... He was not someone to be loved. He was someone who dose not deserve those feelings from other.
  Cross was afraid of love so when he started to try to avoid his feelings by keep on telling himself Nightmare's just his boss and nothing more...

And now... He regrets it...

...

Hello! Welcome to the end. I'm sorry if this is not same as what you wanted it to be but i have no more ideas for Crossmare for now and I, myself can't belive i am saying this but it's a sad truth. </3

If you enjoyed i am glad you did. Feel free to request anything involving Crossmare i will do them once i get more ideas sorry for a really late update T-T...